Chapter 4

Singto was so tired. He fell asleep on his books again. He woke to the morning sun and stretched his arms and legs. "When will this torture end? I am just tired of all this." He started rambling and then took his phone to look at the time.

"Shiaa..Krist had messaged me. It'stoo early to reply now. He must be sleeping. Will call him later in afternoon. " he said to himself and went to take a shower. He still had classes today so he cant rest.

Tomorrow being Saturday he is going tobe free after so many tiring and torturous months. He had planned to meet Krist and catch up on him but then he saw his father sitting alone and so changed his plan. He didnt want to leave him alone. He missed spending time with his dad. So he went with his dad to a resort for the weekend.

He totally forgot about Krist and his message.

"It looks like you are quite busy with projects and studies to miss someone important." Jane, hus manager, said.

"Yaa. You are right. I didnt notice it but now am going to set everything right. Dont worry." Singto replied.

"So what have you planned? Anything special?" Jane smirked.

"Hmm. I should make it special right. His birthday is also coming up so I can plan accordingly." Singto started thinking of ways to celebrate

"But Krist's birthday is far away. Why are you planning so soon?" Jane questioned him surprised at his plans.

"Krist?? Whose talking about Krist?" Singto said surprised

"So whose birthday are you planning and whom are you taking to resort for special day?" Jane asked.

"Why should I plan for Krist? I want to plan something special for my dad." Singto replied.

Jane sighed. He was not sure what to say further. Like many people even he thought that there is something between Krist amd Singto. Not just friendship. But now he is not sure. Its been months since they last met but Singto doesn't look troubled nor does it look like he is missing Krist. Was everything just for the fans? Were they acting for the series and the fans the whole time? Dont they feel anything forone another?