Chapter 54

Singto got up the next morning. He stretched his hand over to the other side but it was empty.
"That's strange. Where did Krist go so early?" He thought. He got up and went outside. The food was still lying on the dining table. Everything was as it was the other night. Singto felt bad now. Krist had prepared his favourite food for him and he had even arranged candles and wine to make it a romantic dinner. He ruined it all by being rude. He didn't want to be but the whole day people were just talking about how good Krist looked with Godt and he just couldn't tolerate it.

"But it's not Krist's fault. He has always said that he loves only me and only wants to be with me so why am I behaving like this? I shouldnt have talked to him like that. I should apologise." Singto thought.

He took out his phone and called Krist but he didnt answer. He called many times but he didnt pick up. He called Yuyu next and asked her about Krist. She told him that he is in rehearsal. She promised to call him back when he is free.

Singto sighed. He went to the bathroom and got ready to go to Krist. He has to meet him. He drove out and called P'Jane telling him that he will reach the set in some time. He reached the rehearsal hall where Krist was. He planned to surprise him. Yuyu saw him and signalled him to be quite as they were discussing some scenes. Singto nodded and started searching for Krist. He saw him discussing something with Godt. He was looking so adorable.

Godt saw Singto and told Krist. Krist looked at him and smiled. But it was obvious from his eyes that he was angry at Singto. He went over to Krist and he greeted Godt.

"Sawadee Khrap Godt. Mind if I talk to Krist for some time. I won't take long." Singto told him.

"Sawadee Khrap Singto. Yaa sure I will come back later." Godt replied and went away.

Krist was alone with Singto now. Before Singto could say anything Krist said,
"What are you doing here P? Aren't you late for your shoot? Or are you here to spy on me?"

Singto felt hurt but he knew that it was he who had started this. He looked at Krist and said,"I am sorry Krist. I shouldn't have spoken like that. Please forgive me"

"P, can we please talk about it at home? I want to practise my scene with Godt." Krist said.

Singto looked at him and sighed. He knew that Krist is still angry and he will have to do more than this to please him. He nodded at him and said,"As you say. I will leave for my shoot now. How about we go for dinner today?"

Krist agreed. Singto was about to leave when Godt came to him.

"Krist, did you tell Singto?" He asked.

Singto looked at Krist and asked,"Tell me what?"

"We have to do some kiss scenes and there is a talk about a bed scene. I just spoke to the creative head. They want us to rehearse for that too." He answered.

Krist and Singto looked shocked. Krist wasn't expecting this. He was aware of a kiss scene but not a bed scene. He wasnt comfortable with it. He planned to talk to Yuyu and Pete about it. He looked at Singto who was still shocked. He stared angrily at him and Godt and started to leave.

Krist ran behind him. He didnt want Singto to misunderstand. He caught Singto in the hallway.

"P, please listen to me. I will talk to Pete and cancel the bed scene. P..."

"So that is why you didn't want me to be here? You wanted to rehearse the kiss scene. You want to kiss Godt now dont you? Tell me you do want to kiss him right." He grabbed Krist angrily and shouted at him.

Krist was shocked. He kept trying to calm him down.
"P, I love only you. I am not interested in Godt or in anyone else. Please beleive me P. Dont get angry. Please calm down."

Singto looked at him hard and just left from there. Krist was not sure what he should do now. Why was Singto behaving like this? What should he do to make hun understand?