Chapter 57

Singto and Bas were too shocked. Krist was in Godt's arms and kissing him. Their eyes were closed. It seems that they are enjoying this. Bas and Singto couldnt wait any longer and rushed towards them. Singto pulled Krist away and Bas grabbed Godt's arms. Both glared at their partners. Krist and Godt were shocked. Singto was glaring at Godt and Bas at Krist.

"P, Bas you two are misunderstanding us. We were just rehearsing for the kiss scene." Krist tried to explain.

"Ohhh....yeah. Was this rehearsal?? Didn't look like it?? Why are you two alone then???" Bas said in a harsh tone.

"We didn't want anyone to see us." Krist said but as soon as he said it Singto and Bas glared at him.

"No. Its not like what you think. We didnt want any awkward situation so we thought of doing it alone. Bas, baby you know I love you." Godt said trying to hug Bas but Bas was still angry.

Krist and Godt sighed. Ni matter how much they tried to explain those two just glared refusing to listen to them.

Singto grabbed Krist by his hand and told him to pack his stuff. The whole time he held his hand as if he was afraid Krist would run of. After Krist finished he just went out with him without saying goodbye to Godt and Bas.

After they left, Godt again tried to speak to Bas. He took him in his arms and hugged him.

"Baby, it was only for a scene. I had told you about it na. Please calm down. I only love you. I love kissing you." Godt said and leaned down to kiss Bas.

Bas didn't refuse but he didnt return the kiss. Godt licked his lower lip and kissed him. He kept nibbling on his lips amd sucked on it. He moved his tongue between two lips and tried to insert it in his mouth. Bas moaned. His hands went to Godt's chest and he gripped his shirt. Godt smiled hearing his moan. He kissed him more and thrust his tongue inside. After kissing him some more Godt stopped.

He looked at Bas and said,"I only love you and only you. Never ever doubt me. When I kissed Krist it was only a scene. Its part of my job. You are my Life. Please understand me na baby." He pressed his forehead on his forehead and kissed him again.

"Sorry Godt but I can't see you with anyone else. I can't tolerate seeing you with someone else then how can I can tolerate seeing you kiss someone. I am not doubting you. I know how much you love me. I love you too. I trust you Godt." Bas said smiling.

Godt looked at him and said,"What should I do then?"

Bas said," I won't interfere in your job. But I will try to control my anger. I won't let you down."

Godt smiled and hugged him. Bas took his hand amd they both left.

"I hope everything goes well with Krist too." Godt thought. He was worried about Krist. He had seen Singto's anger before also.

Meanwhile Singto and Krist were in the car. Both were silent. Krist had tried to talk to him many times but Singto didn't want to listen so he kept quiet.

As soon as they reached home, Singto grabbed Krist and pushed him into a wall hard. Krist groaned. It hurt his back but he didn't cry. He looked at Singto shocked and afraid. He had never seen him tgis angry before.

"What the hell are you doing? You told me to trust and I did. And what did you do? You kissed another man. How dare you. How was he Krist? Did you love kissing him? Its Godt of course you will love kissing him right." Singto just glared at him. He was hurting Krist now. He gripped him hard and moved his fingers on his lips roughly as if trying to remove traces of Godt's lips from them. Krist started to cry now.

"P, its not like that. We were just rehearsing. We...."

"It didn't look like rehearsal to me. He had his arms around you. Why? Why were you in his arms? Were you enjoying it so much?"

"No P. It was just an act nothing else. I only love you. I only like kissing you P. Please calm down. Youvare hurting me." Krist cried out but Singto didnt listen.

"How long were you kissing him? What if we hadnt reached? Would you have moaned his name like you moaned mine? Did you like it. Tell me. Shkw me how you kissed him." Singto glared.

Singto crushed Krist's lips with his. He wasnt gentle now. He wanted to remove Godt's scent from his livers lips. He sucked on his lips hard and bit his lower lip. He kept on kissing him and thrust his tongue in. Krist relaxed a bit into his arms and held onto his shoulders.

"P...aaahhh....P.....you...know...I....only.....love....you....P.." Krist was moaning hard. Singto grabbed his head and started to suck his neck. He bit it and sucked it hard. He wanted it to be seen by other's. He wanted everyone to know that Krist belonged to him and only him. His body is his.

Krist moaned his name and held onto his waist. Singto pulled his T-shirt off and kissed his nipples. He bit them hard and left marks on his chest.

Krist wound his legs in his waist and gripped him hard. Singto looked at him and took him to lay on the couch. He laid Krist and looked at him.

Krist was breathing hard. His hair was a mess. His cheeks red and his lios swollen from kisses. He looked at him and pulled his clothes off. First Krist and then his. He looked at naked Krist with hunger and aggressiveness. He is mine only mine. He keot repeating this in his mind.

He laid on top of Krist and kissed him again. He thrust his tongue in and looked at him. Krist has closed hus eyes. Singto placed hus hands on his eyes and asked him,"Whom are you with now? Who is kissing you?"

"P...its only you...no one else."

"Say my name."

"Singto...my lover..." Krist moaned.

"Always remember this. You belong to me. Only me." Singto said and thrust his finger in his mouth.

Krist suckes his funger and moaned. Singto nibbled his nipples and chest. He gripped his member and started to stroke. Krist moaned hard. He gripped Singto's hair.

Singto stroked it and then took it in his mouth and started sucking it. Krist gripped his head and started to move his hips. Singto held his hips tight and continued sucking. Krist moaned hus name and came in his mouth.

Singto pressed his fingers into his hole but it was tight. He put 3 fingers in Krist's mouth and told him to wet them. Krist dis as he was told ans juat watched Singto. Singto started to prepare him with his fingers and when he was loose enough be thrust his member hard. Krist arched his back and begged him for more. Singto rammed him hard and didn't show any mercy. While thrusting he started to stroke his member and Krist couldn't take it anymore. He started to move his hips too and tried to kiss Singto but Singto didnt. Singto just rammed till he came and then he laid on top of Krist.

He looked at Krist and grabbed his hair.

"Remember you belong to me." He kissed Krist and smiled.

Singto laid on top of him and slept but Krist couldn't sleep. He did love Singto but he was beginning to get afraid of his jealousy. He decided to talk to Singto again about this.

Singto noticed that Krist wasn't asleep. He looked at him and kissed hum gently. "Sleep na Krist. You must be tired."

Krist nodded and fell asleep.