Chapter 43

The next morning Krist woke with a bad headache. He just clutched his head and winced. He was thinking of what to do when he saw medicine on bedside table. He smiled. Knot always takes care of me. He thought smiling. Je took the medicine and then went to washroom. He freshen up and took a shower. After coming out he searched the room. Knot wasn't there. Where did he go early in the morning? Maybe he is out with others.  He thought and started to go out.

He met Singto out in the hallway.

"How is your headache? I shouldn't have let you drink so much." Singto told him.

"I am fine P. Knot gave me medicine. Have you seen him?"

"No. I have just come out from my room. Maybe he is with Bright and Toota."

Krist thought so too. They saw the gang on the beach but they were arguing about something. Wad and Gun were seen trying to calm them down. Toota was also angry. Krist didnt understand.

As soon as they saw Krist everyone went silent. Prem asked him angrily,"What the hell happened last night Krist?"

Singto and Krist were shocked. Did they do something when drunk? They both looked at each other and then at Prem. They shrugged their shoulders.

"Prem, I don't know. I was drunk last night so I don't remember. What's wrong?"

"Knot left last night without meeting any of us." Prem told him.

Krist was shocked. Knot left but why? What happened last night? He couldn't remember anything. He had a headache right now.

"I saw him last night he was alright. Then why did he leave?" New said.

Even Gun and Earth nodded. Wad told them the same. No one knew why he left like that. They tried calling him but his phone was switched off.

"Maybe Singto did something. I saw how angry he was that Krist was sharing a room with him. Maybe he told him to leave." Bright said and eyed Singto suspiciously.

Singto replied,"I know that I was jealous of that but believe me I didn't tell him to leave."

"Ya right. Then why did he leave? I know him well. He will never leave without telling us. Something did happen for him to leave." Toota said angrily.

Krist was shocked at this. "Toota, if P is saying that he didn't tell him to leave then we should beleive him." He trusted Singto. He couldn't behave like this. Everyone were still angry. Gun told them to calm down and that they should talk to Knot when they go back.

Bright and Prem were still angry but then they went with Wad and Gun. Toota also joined them afterwards. New and Earth spoke to Krist and Singto.
"They are right. I have known Knot for long. He wouldnt leave without telling us. Krist please try to remember."

Krist nodded. He didn't like Knot leaving. Did he do something while drunk? Singto hugged him and said,"Don't worry. I am sure he must have some urgent work so he left. He will call you later I am sure. Ok."

Krist just nodded and went with Singto to have breakfast. In the hotel after much cajoling from their boyfriend's Prem and Bright had cooled down.

After breakfast Krist check his phone. No message or call from Knot. That's strange. His mae called him after some time.

"Good morning Krist. How are you? U had your breakfast?"

"Good morning mae. Yes I did have. Its really fun and exciting here mae. I am enjoying here." He told his mae.

"So how are everyone?"

"Everyone is good."

His mae was silent for a while and then she said goodbye. Krist didn't think much and laid on the bed.
He was still thinking about Knot. He sighed and closed his eyes.

He was about to sleep when he git flashback of what happened last night. He remembered how he wanted Singto in his room but Knot had refused to let him. How he insulted his friend by using such harsh words. Krist sat up immediately. He had tears in his eyes. How could he talk to Knot like that. His best friend.

How could I do that? He gripped his hair and started crying hard. He didn't know what to do now. He was afraid of telling his friends about this. They will hate him for this he was sure.

Did he lose Knot? I can't lose him. He kept repeating his words.

He took his phone again and started to call him. His phone was switched off. He called his gym. They told him that he was not there. He left message with them to let him know that he had called.

He was still on the phone when there was a knock on his door. He rushed to open it. Maybe he came back. But it was Singto not Knot.

He came inside. He was shocked to see Krist like this. "What happened? Why are you freaking out like this?"

Krist hugged him tight and started crying." Its all my fault P. I hurted him so he left. I am very bad P." He was crying hard now.

"Calm down. It's nkt your fault. He will come back to you. He's your friend."

"No P he wont come back." He told Singto.

In between his tears he told Singto everything that happened. He just listened everything but didnt say anything. After Krist finished talking he hugged him and told him,"Krist you were drunk at that time. I am sure Knot will understand and he will forgive you. I know that he loves you. He won't punish you like this. Calm down."

Krist wasnt sure. Will Knot forgive him and come back to him?