Tied Up pt3

We kissed languidly. Almost lazily. With Qing slipping his tongue between my teeth to taste and explore my mouth. He fully laid on top of me and I welcomed his weight on me.

Qing leaned up and swipe a finger on my lower lip.

Qing: You taste like wine.

Me: (smiling cheekily and nodding) I drank wine. That wine from the thank you basket I received.

Qing: How many glasses? Two? Three?

Me: The whole bottle.

Qing's eyes widened...then he laughed.

Qing: That explains a lot. You are drunk.

Me: Just tipsy. Now kiss me again.

Qing follow my order. He kissed me again. Harder this time. He also started to grate and rub his loin on mine. His hard cock bumping and sliding against my own stiff dick.

I moaned and sigh, totally happy to have my lover.

Me: (as Qing's lips trailed down to my neck) I miss you so much. I miss being intimate with you...

Qing: Me too. Fuck...I will not let you rest tonight.

Me: Hmmm, I am kinda down with that.

I laughed and giggle as Qing kissed, licked and bit his way down to my body. I closed my eyes and arched my back delicately when his mouth went to my groin area and he started licking and kissing my dick and balls.

Me: Ohhh...my...ah...

I am slowly getting incoherent at this point. My mind blurring with the heat and sensation mixing with the effect of the wine in my brain.

Especially when Qing put my dick in his mouth. Sucking and laving me with saliva and moist fire.

Fuck it's so sexy. Watching Qing blow me up is so damn sexy.

Qing opened my legs so he can get lower to lick his way to my hole. I moved restlessly.

Me: (whiny tone) Untie me.

Qing: (shaping and pulling my hips closer to his face) No. Stay still for me.

Me: Ugh...you know I can't stay still in sex.

Qing: (smiling as he looked up at my face) Then let's train you to stay still.

Me: Are you my Dom now?

Did I suddenly became a slave in a BDSM scene? And how did I know about this again? Will bondage be our thing now?

Qing: Nah...if anyone is a slave here, it's me...

And Qing proceeded to being my slave and making me feel good by rimming and opening my butthole.

Thank goodness I took a shower before drinking myself to stupor.

By the time I was chanting and sobbing his name, I am close to cumming, Qing surged up, reached for the little sidetable drawer where we stash a tube of lube and he greased himself up.

I swallowed hard and wait in great anticipation as Qing readied himself. He pumped his dick twice before he pulled me closer using one arm in one of ny thigh. He angled my ass, pulling me over his thighs and slipped the head of his cock on my opening.