James's Visit (Multi-part Story)

Adam's POV

It was a pretty busy week for me. Not only was I going to Vidcon but I was also having James over. I had to pack everything and clean up my house. It wasn't the funiest thing to do in the world but I wasn't going to let one of my friends think I was a slob. I want to set a impression on James because I like hanging out with him. I like other people too but I felt something with James.

James was always so nice to me. He was really funny. He just stood out to me for a reason. Can't think why though. He's just another person like me or one walking on the street. Why do I feel so weird? Why am I making myself feel weird? I almost forgot I was at home. I was going to finish packing until I hear my phone ring. It was James.

I answer the phone and put it on speaker "Oh my gosh, is that TheOddOnesOut?" I said acting surprised. "Who?" He replied. We started laughing. "Hey Adam. You ready for me to come?" I look around the house. The only messy thing is my room which could be easily cleaned up. "Yeah." " Good because I kinda forgot your address and I'm at the airport now waiting for a ride. If it's not too much trouble, can you...-" "Give me a ride?" We both said the same thing at the same time. ( Well I said you but that didn't matter. ) I felt my cheeks flush.

"Yeah....you ok with doing that?" he asked. "Sure sure! I'll be over soon." I hang up and I went my car. On the road I started thinking about how we answered at the same time. It was weird. But I liked it. It was so cute. He was so cute. James? Cute? Do I really think that? I sighed. Yes I might be in love with James. I realized that I'm still on the road. I missed two green lights and people were honking at me. I zoned out and now I'm going to be late.

When I finally got to the airport I helped James put his stuff in the trunk. "Why did it take you so long?" I look at him shyly. "Um. Traffic."

When we got home James seemed pretty tired. I tried to convince him to stay awake with me but when I ran out fo reasons I just let him go to bed. While he was in the guest room I was listening to music and it just to happened that James' song "Life is Fun" came on. I decided to listen to it. I ended up humming to softly singing to just singing out louder.

Somehow James heard me and came downstairs. "You like my song?" I almost jumped hearing him "You we're listening to me sing?" He nodded. "Oh. Sorry for being so loud." I said feeling myself blush. He seemed to be excited actually. "This is great! Boyinaband couldn't make it to Vidcon so I didn't have anyone to sing the song with. But sense you know all the words and enjoy it, do you wanna song with me?"

My face lit up. He wanted me to sing with him. This is amazing. "Sure cool." I said. James ran down and hugged me. I though it was weird at first but I patted his head to be nice. "Now can you please go to bed? You've been playing music for a hour and it's almost 8." I agreed and I headed up. I still had much more to do before Vidcon.