I made a Jadam Child!

This is pretty much a character page. I'm really juts planning to use her in 'Be Yourself' when the time comes. I already have tons of story ideas for her. I got a backstory, her personality, stories I use her in, and all other stuff. I had to drop the original ending I came up with for this one to work but I like this new one better. I know my set up for this is kinda cringe buy I'm going off of what I know sorry.

Name : Ella (Idk if any other Jadam child has this name yet-)
Gender : Female
Age : 6yrs
Sexuality : Lesbian
Favorite Color : Lavender
Favorite Food : Sandwiches
Favorite Candy Bar : Anything Chocolate
Fear : Large crowds, yelling, James and Adam leaving her, her abusive parents, and the dark.

She was raised in a abusive home. Her parents didn't treat her right. They would make fun of her for being a demon and shame her. Sometimes she would have bruises on her arms and legs. She was a fan of James and Adam and they adopted her out of her terrible home.

When she's scared she likes to bury her face into one of her Dad's chests and just shivers.

She's obsessed with bats.

She can crawl up her parents easily.

Ella is super hyperactive and imaginative (Like Adam was when he was younger) and she loves comics and art. (Like James)

James and Adam let Ella their laps sometimes while animating. She would sometimes fall asleep while they work.

Ella has PTSD. She would wake up crying with nightmares in the middle of the night. She would normally sleep with her Dads than in her own room.

Ella calls James Dad and Adam Daddy to tell him apart.

Ella may be a demon but she's much more light hearted and innocent than Adam.

Adam is extremely over protective of Ella. He hates leaving her behind for Vidcon and he hates seeing her unhappy, (similar to how he doesn't like seeing James sad).

If you have any questions about Ella I'll try and answer them. I think covered everything though. Sorry about the terrible art. I'm trying. :'(

 :'(