A Special Event #falsehoodlove (Smut)

#falsehoodlove So, if you didn't know AuthorsanfileEXE hosting a memorial for umfalsehood. (If you don't know who this person is than idk how your reading this) Anyway I'm making this story but before I start I just wanna say something. Thank you Umfalsehood! When I saw your story I was looking at it telling myself "What the hell is this?" Didn't really know what a Jadam was at the time. When I read it I was extremely interested. It's kinda why I started this book. Besides Jadam you've helped me when I needed someone to talk to or advice. When I was upset you were there and I'm forever greatful for that and hope someday I can be there for you. Your always helping people out and trying to make sure everyone is having an amazing time. Your super fun to be around and I wish the best for you. So from the bottom of my heart thank you for sharing your amazing talents. ( Also I'm gonna be trying to write smut so... Warning! )

James' POV

It was the anniversary of when Adam and I met. Wasn't too sure he remembered but I was getting ready for my present that I was going to give to him. Not just that, but I had a plan too. First, we would meet up at my house to play video games at 5. Next, at 7 we would have dinner outside. Then, we would have a romantic night under the stars. Finally, we would come back to my house to give him my gift.

I put out my best clothes for later that day. Tonight is gonna be amazing! Adam is gonna love it! Since, I had nothing else to do I walked Floof and made a phone call.

"Hey Jameson! How's it going?"

"Pretty good, Adam. You still planning on coming over today?"

"At 5 right?"

"Yeah."

"Of course I'll make it James. I'm just getting your gift." Adam said.

"Aww you remember!" I said.

"I'll always remember James. It's the day you came into my life. The most special day." I blushed and smiled. He knew me so well.

After a while we hung up and I went back home to enjoy time with his pet before Adam comes home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

"Aww, how come I couldn't talk to James?" I heard LA say.

"Because he doesn't want to talk to you. Neither do I. Which makes since because you raped him." ( I mean rape this time. ) I said rolling my eyes. Lust still follows me everywhere but I really didn't want him around today. Today was about me and James.

"Aww. That hurt my feelings. You get to fuck James all the time but I never get my turn."

"You had too much of a turn and I don't do that to James. Now go away and leave me alone!" I was starting to get fed up with him.

"You can't get rid of me. I'm apart of you. I AM you! I will ALWAYS be you. One day James will be in my arms and his ass will be in my grasp! You'll just be a memory."

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled punching him in the face. His nose started to bleed. He left me alone for a bit which I was grateful for. Finally, some peace and quiet. I went to take a nap until I felt something grab my face. "Oh no..." I said trying to get up and get a weapon. I fell on the floor and yelled.

"Sorry Adam but the only one fucking today is me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James sat in his nicest clothes waiting for Adam. It was 5:30 already. Did he forget? James sighed holding the controller in his hands. Suddenly, he heard his phone vibrate. It was Adam.