Angels and Devils - (Part Nine)

I woke up and checked the time. 8:57. Meh, I didn't wanna get up. Normally, James would wake me up earlier and make me dress up, but today was a Sunday. It was time to relax with James in bed and me cuddling him until the urge to get up or go to the bathroom keeps me from doing so.

I turned around to see James next to me. He was still sleeping. I noticed that his clothes were different. Last night we were in T-shirts and shorts. I still had mine but James had Royal clothes on. Oh, he went to Church. Crap, I slept in. Carefully, I took James'  old fancy clothes off and slid his T-shirt on. 

"Mmmm..... Morning." I heard a soft mumble.

"Sorry if I woke you Jameson. I just thought you would be more comfortable without your fancy clothes. Also, sorry for sleeping in." I said softly, while getting into bed.

"It's ok. I know it would take a miracle for you to get out of bed early while I'm here with you." he said.

"You are my miracle, Jameson." I say while pulling him on top of me. I kissed his cheek as he playfully, wrestled me a bit before I pinned him down onto the bed. His happy smile turned into a worried look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just, I'm worried that this will be one of the last times we get to do this so freely." he said.

Last time? I was so confused. James and I cuddle in bed every weekend. Why would this be one of the last times?

"You see when I never ruler I'm gonna have less time for myself. More prince stuff to be done. So, I made a list of things I want to do before summer is over. " he said pulling out a list.

"So there's 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it." I sang

"So the annual problem for out generation is finding a good way to spend it..." James filled singing along. We both started to laugh.

"I'm gonna go get some breakfast." James said while walking out the door.

I sighed. James had prince stuff to do, he won't have time for me anymore and with me as his right hand I'm gonna have to deal with prince stuff too. Damn it. Maybe we won't even see yeah other....?

"Hey Adam, you ok? I got breakfast." Uh...yeah what's first on our list?" I asked.

"First is a relaxing breakfast in bed while sharing a milkshake." James said. He got into bed and we both started to eat. I didn't wanna tell James anything so I just hid it from him for now. But honestly, I'm worried.

(Shorter chapter. Sorry. :(  )