Halloween Costumes (One-Off)

"James, hurry up!" Adam yelled from downstairs. "We have to get going!" Adam yelled

"If you would stop yelling at me I would be downstairs already!" James yelled back sounding kinda annoyed.

Adam and James weren't having the best day. Adam kept rushing James to get ready and pushing him around, while James was mad at Adam for deleting some of his progress in a video. They both were kinda cranky and tired but they both still wanted to meet up with Jaiden and Tim in there costumes sense they would be working on Halloween.

James walked down and opened the door. "Hey we're supposed costumes. I was the devil and you were the angel!" James just rolled his eyes and walked out the door. "Are you kidding me? I planned this for weeks! JAMES!"   James got in the car. "Well you wanted me to go fast so let's go fast!" Adam sighed and got into the car and they both drived off.

When they got to Jaiden's house Adam looked really mad and just got out of the car and knocked on the door. "Hey Jaiden."

"Adam what's up? Where's James?" Jaiden said in her small bird outfit.

"He's being a huge bi-" "Hi Jaiden!" James said cutting Adam off and giving her a hug. They both walked in and said hi to Tim and they all say down.

"How have you too been? You guys look ruff." Tim said joking.

"Maybe it's the fact that I have to reanimate all my work!" James said glaring at Adam.

"I said sorry and I you could of been faster to get here instead of doing that!" Adam said rasing his voice.

"HEY! How about we watch a movie. The Nightmare Before Christmas should be good. Adam and I will go get snacks." Jaiden said pulling Adam into the kitchen.

Adam looked at Jaiden and sighed. "You and James need to calm down and solve your problem because I wanted you guys here so we can have fun and I can't have fun if you guys make it weird." Adam thought about everything. He did feel bad about deleting part of James' video and for rushing him. He knew how to make make it up to him. "Alright Jaiden, I'll try."

They all sat down and watched the movie. James seemed to look the other way and still looked upset and a little disappointed. Everyone cheered up during the movie and when it ended everyone was just snacking on candy and popcorn.

"Anyway what's your costume supposed to be Tim?" James asked. "A skeleton. And what are you?" James looked down disappointed. The truth was he wanted to be Adam's angel, but he felt angry at the time and-

"It's my fault. I rushed him. I shouldn't of and I'm sorry." Adam said apologizing. James smiled shyly but still seemed sad.

A few minutes after, Jaiden got up to go get drinks while Tim went to use the bathroom. Adam and James were the only two there and they were trying to pick a scary movie. "Hey I need to get something from the car hold up." Adam was confused until James walked back inside in his angel costume.

"You had it with you the whole time? I though you didn't want to be my angel." Adam said walking over to James

"Well, I did. I'm sorry for being mad at you. It was a accident and I can get the work up again if I pull a few all nighters."

"It's my fault. I'll help you. I'm sorry for rushing you today. Looking back it was a really dumb fight."

James rapped his arms around Adam" neck. "Yeah but someone has to keep us in check and that's my job. I have to make sure my little devil isn't too evil."

"Well you can try. I'll show you how evil I can get. " he said pulling James into a kiss and stepping backwards. James kissed back and walked forward until they tripped and fell on the couch with James falling on top of Adam. They both started laughing until James pulled Adam back into the kiss.

"Was this a bad time to come back from the bathroom?" Tim asked. They both pulled apart and quickly sat back up with both red faces."Save it for later guys, gosh!" Tim said leaving to look for Jaiden.

The two looked at each other and started laughing. "Your that good at being an angel huh?" Adam said. "And your not good at keeping your balance while kissing me huh?" James said teasing. "Hey!" Adam said lightly punching his shoulder.

"Happy Early Halloween Adam, love you." James said.

"Happy Early Halloween James, I love me too."

James laughed. "You love me too right?"

"Very much so Jameson, very much so. " Adam said as he pulled James into another kiss.