Angels and Devil : (Part Two)

Adam's POV

I was just leaving school again after a long day of nothing. You would think Hell wouldn't have school or you wouldn't be forced to do it or something. Whatever. I met up with my friend Rebecca at her house so we could slack off and play video games, even though I would be doing the slacking.

"Adam how are you planning to pass if your not gonna study?" Rebecca asked me.

"First of all, I don't need to study because it's all in here." I said points to my head. "Second of all, if I fail I just get to flunk again next year." I said laughing it off.

Rebecca rolled her eyes at me. I don't know what she did but she was quiet for a few minutes until she reached into my bag. "Adam what's this letter?" she asked me. I looked over at it and opened it. It was a note telling my parents that I needed to go to a angel collage.

"This is why you need to do better." Rebecca said while laughing.

"Shit. I have to go to some school for angels next week!"

"Hey it can't be that bad. You'll meet brand new people, learn new stuff, maybe you'll become an angel."

"With what I did, never." I said putting in a video games and starting the play to get my mind off of things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a week later and I walked up to my new school. It was white as snow and was made of clouds. Once I stepped in, I saw demons being watched being watched by angels. "This is prison." I said to myself. People were whispering about the Prince of Heaven helping out with the class or some shit. I couldn't hear before I was shoved into a classroom with about 90 demons.

"Class! Settle down. Today, we have a special guest." said some guy with glasses and no eyes. "Please welcome Prince James!"

My eyes lit up as I saw an angel walk into the room. Damn, no wonder he's the prince. He's the cutest angel I've ever seen, but then again I haven't seen many angels. He noticed me and I awkwardly wave at him with a small smile on my face. He smiles back an waves at me shyly. I was the only person who payed attention when he walked into the room.

"Hello everyone, I'm Prince James. Now as the future ruler of Heaven, I want to give you all the chance to join me one day. Together we will live in ever lasting peace. But first you have to take this class and pass with flying colors before we love on to the next step. I will help teach you with my friend / advicer Maaz. "

I started taking notes but I couldn't help drawing hearts and a little picture of James. Most people didn't take them seriously which is expected but I did. We took a break for lunch at 1:00. I stayed behind so I could introduce myself.

James and Maaz walked outside as I stood near the door. "Hey. " I said waving again.

"Oh, hello. I'm Prince James and this is Maaz. And your..."

"Adam. My name is Adam! I really found your lesson interesting and well I hate to say it but I think I'd like to take this class further." I said looking.

James looked excited. "Really!?! Cool! I though no one would care! Thank you!" James said hugging me. I hugged back feeling pretty good about myself.

"We should have lunch together!" James suggested

"Is that allowed?" I asked.

"Well as we are supposed to meet with you guys one by one. And you and the Prince seem to be around the same age so sure." Maaz said.

The three of us went to get sandwiches at a Sooobway, which was James' favorite. We just talked for a while.

James' POV

"So Adam, what do you like to do?" I asked.

"I like drawing, animating, and playing video games. I watch Marvel and other stuff." Adam said.

"Me too!!! Dang, your really cool Adam. We should hang out more when were not at school. I would love to play games and draw with you." I said. Adam nodded while taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"So why do you want to be good anyway?" Maaz asked.

"I wanna be better! You see I was born in Hell and was never given a chance. So, if I could learn to be good I could help out a bit. Help other demons become good like James did. I found it really cool you want to get to know the next generation and maybe help them come to the good side. I want to do the same." Adam said smiling.

Maaz and I were really moved by Adam's words. Adam was the first to begin the way to heaven and we were gonna hang out on Friday. I smiled at my new friend. He was sweet and kind but also cool. Didn't hurt that he was good looking too. I couldn't wait to help him become the best person he could be!