After Crash Fears (Multi-part Story)

James'POV

I had to stay with Adam for another week before I could go back home. In the meantime I helped him pack his stuff for his move.

"Hey James can you help me take the bed apart?" he asked

"I hope you have the instructions because your never going to put it back together again without it." I said walking to his room. "Also where are you going to sleep."

"I'll just sleep with you. I don't really use this bed as much sense I had to watch over you. Now please, help me out by taking a picture of the bed now so when we I put it back together I know what it looks like."

We were working on it for a long time. It took a long time to get it all fixed up. Just as we finished the bed we took a break by sitting on the couch. Something came up in my mind. "Adam, what are you gonna do about your car? " "Don't worry about it James it's all taken care of."

"Hospital bill?"

"Not that much actually. We didn't even stay for a day."

"Food?"

"Oh. Haven't gone shopping yet."

"Are you getting a new car?"

"Yeah."

Adam always seemed to have a plan for it. "You know your taking this pretty well for someone who just got in a crash. Anyway wanna go shopping." "Sure" he replied.

Adam picked off stuff from the shelves and I pushed the cart. "Hey James look, it's your family." he said pointing at a bag of marshmallows. "I get it, my characters look like food. " I said laughing. He picked some up and put it in the cart. "Dude! I'm not gonna eat my kind!"

"Hey do you want to take a cab?" I asked. As soon as I looked at Adam his face became pail and he shook his head. "Nah let's walk. Walking is good for you." he said grabbing two of the heavy bags and walked away. "Adam, are you sure?" I said picking up the two other bags. He said nothing and kept walking.

By the time we got home we were both exhausted. My legs started to hurt like crazy because the bruises didn't heal completely yet. I threw myself on the couch and screamed into it. "Dude I told you we should of took a cab or a taxi or something."

"Hey you need exercise."

"I need rest."

"You sleep until like noon, how much more rest do you need?"

"I woke up at 3 Adam. 3!"

Adam just put everything in the fridge. I tried to get up my all I didn't was sit back down because of legs.

"James what's wrong?"he asked

"My legs hurt really bad. I'm staying here till they feel better." I said

It's been like this for a while. We would walk to someplace far and I asked Adam if we could take a car but we end up walking. It was Thursday when I finally asked Adam what's wrong. He told me it was nothing to worry about and that it's just fine but I really didn't believe him. I wanted to but I can't. Was he scared?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

I looked at James in the bed. He doesn't want to get up. He looked sick but he didn't throw up or anything. He was fine but he kept on complaining about the aching pain in his legs. I pretended to call a doctor but I knew what really happened.

I should of let him take the taxi or cab. Why didn't I let him? Why didn't I let myself ? Was I scared? "No. No. I'm not scared. I'm Adam. I'm brave. I don't wuss out when things get tough. But why didn't I let him go? " As the days went by I had this in my head. But then James asked me. What could I of said? I couldn't tell him I was scared. I pulled my horns as I sat in my room talking to myself.

"Why didn't James just go without me? I should of just told him to go on without me. I'm a terrible boyfriend." I said.

"No your not." James said scaring me. "Adam what's really going on on?"

I came clean. "After the crash I've become really scared. I'm scared of getting in another crash. We were stuck under a tree. If I didn't grab you....you could of.....you would of.... I...couldn't let anything happen to you. And well I didn't want to go in any. I'm sorry, I let my fears put you in pain. That was selfish."

"Hey. It's ok. I kinda guessed. I saw that you were supposed to get your car a few days ago but I didn't want to make you feel bad. I didn't know you were this scared. Thanks for worrying about me." James hugged me. I needed that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day James had to go home. I knew I was going to dread this. James had to go home and I had to get rid of all the other stuff.

"Well.....this is it." he said.

"Yeah." I answered back. It was silently until James hugged me. "This was the best time ever Adam! Thank you! Really. As soon as I get home I'll call you and we can talk on the phone. And when you get to your new house I'll help you unpack. You can stay over at my house until you have your own bed. I'll visit you as much and I can!"

"Jameson stop.....your gonna make me miss you more. Now go on. I don't want you to miss your plane." James pulled me into a passionate kiss and we said our goodbyes. I couldn't wait to move. It was gonna be fun.

Note : After this the rest of the stories won't really be connected to each other. These are going to be one offs. Also thank you for also 300 people who read so far. ^^