Jam Buds (Ella X Hailey)

(I'm not even that big of an SU fan. What if I made Ella and Hailey their own book? Idk what I would put in there to be honest but it's something I thought of. I don't think I'll do it though. I don't have that many ideas for them. Maybe one day.)

"Come on Ella. Your Dad always tells you to practice your guitar. Let's practice a song together!" Hailey said. She picked up Ella's guitar.

"Hails, the song was done with a violin and a ukulele. You don't play an instrument and I only have a guitar. I've only known how to play a guitar my whole life." Ella said, taking her guitar away from Hailey.

"Well, I'm a good singer and a guitar is just a bigger ukulele right?"

Ella laughed and looked at her. "No it's not. You're so lucky your cute." Ella said, and pecked Hailey's cheek. "We don't even have any jam in my house. We have jelly."

"Isn't it the same thing?" Hailey asked.

Ella just chucked and looked up at her girlfriend. Hailey wasn't the brightest crayon in the box but she was the nicest on she knew. Ella put her guitar strap on and started to play.

"The sun is out, our shirts are clean, were sitting up above the sea.
Come on and share this jam with me."

Hailey smiled excitedly and cheered.

"Peach or plum or strawberry
any kind is fine you see.
Come on and share this jam with me!

I'll do my best to give this jam the sweetness it deserves~"

"And I'll keep it fresh!
I'm jamming on these tasty preserves!"

"Ingredients in harmony,
We mix together perfectly!
Come on and share this jam with me!"

Ella and Hailey smiled and each other, both not breaking concentration on each other's eyes. "You really are a great singer!" Ella said. "Maybe but your the best guitar player I know." Hailey said as she held Ella's cheek in her hand. Ella blushed and muzzled into Hailey's hand and the two shared a kiss.