Lets talk Jadam

I know I know
I said I was done posting on here and I am serious. I'm done with this book. I just have a bigger audience here so I decided that this should be the place I should post this.

If you watched Adam's Birthday livestream to the very end than you should know that Adam addressed LGBTQ and Jadam.

He has confirmed that he is straight and that he and James are just best friends. He said that Jadam is fun to play around with but it just makes friendships weird. People shouldn't ship real people and stuff. He doesn't have too much of a problem with it tho, he just finds it weird.

So...that's that.

His opinion and confirmation...

Welp Jadam dead.

The ship has sank.

It's over.

Bye.

I'm deleting everything.

There's no point.

Bye

I'm just messing with ya ;D
(Edit: Turns out I'm scaring people with this. I am so sorry. I thought no one would care.)

I'm not gonna just stop and you shouldn't ether. It wasn't the ship that made our fandom, it was the people. We have so many talented artists, writers, animators, editors, etc. So many awesome people just coming together to be friends.

Yeah it's sad to hear this stuff but it's ok.

We're ok.

Stay close to your friends. Don't stop interacting. Don't stop creating. We made this all possible. We can keep doing that.

And so what it's a little weird.

Everyone is a little weird when you think about it.

Don't let it stop you from expressing yourself and being friends with people.

As long as we are together a little bit of Jadam will be here. It's in us.

Jadam isn't canon

Jadam is you.

Jadam is your art.

Jadam is your stories.

Jadam is your animations.

Jadam is us.

🎉 You've finished reading We're Something Odd TheOddOnesOut x SomethingElseYT + One Shots [Completed] 🎉