Halloween Night (One-Off)

"We could of just spent the night watching YouTube or working or watching Penguins of Madagascar." James said listing the things he and Adam could of done. "Plus, trick or treating is for kids."

"We aren't trick or treating. Just picking out costumes and a scary movie. If you don't want a costume then we won't pick one up." Adam said looking for demon ears.

James stood in the back scrolling through his phone. He wasn't really into Halloween that much but he liked spending time with his friend so he decided that he might as well. As he was scrolling Jaiden called.

"Mmmm, talk to me."

"Happy Almost Halloween James." she said.

"Oh thanks Jaiden same to you I guess. I'm with Adam looking for costumes. " James turned around and saw Adam buying chocolate. "And candy too so guess. How's it going for you?"

"Pretty alright. Didn't know you still celebrate Halloween."

"I don't really. I spend it watching movies with Floof. But I don't mind spending time with Adam too. He's pretty alright." James said waving at Adam.

"Ooooo~ So your spending it with Adam." Jaiden teased. "It's not what you think. We'll watch one scary movie and then I'll go home spend time with Floof, work, and go to bed." James said lightly blushing.

"Alright. Have fun and tell Adam I say hi. Bye." she said ending the call.

James walked over to the door and walked into the car where Adam was waiting. "Got everything?" "Yeah. I'm ready for Halloween." Adam said grinning childishly. James looked at him confused but he didn't care and just wanted to go back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night of Halloween James walked into Adam's house. It was dark and kinda quietly. The door was open and you could hear foot steps apart from James. Once James sat down, he felt something breathing on his neck. James turned on his phone so he could see around a bit. He could hear panting in the background and felt something sharp and wet next to him. He shined the light on the couch and saw a knife with blood on it. James jumped off the couch.

"Oh Jameson...." said I voice. James backed into a corner and tripped. There he was, back against a wall, terrified, wishing he didn't come inside. Finally, something jumped out and grabbed him. James yelled as if he was being attacked. Before James could open his eyes he could hear hysterical laughing. The lights came on and it was just Adam.

"ADAM!" James yelled punching him in the shoulder. "Come on James you have to admit I got you good. Plus I wouldn't hurt you." he said sitting back on the couch. James just collapsed onto the couch. "Can we just get tonight over with?" James asked. "Fine but you have to wear the Bowser horns I got for you." Adam said. James looked at him as if he was crazy. "Do it or maybe I will kill you." James sighed and just grabbed the horns as the two of them got outside to see IT : The Second Chapter.

Once the movie started the two got into there seats and snaked on the candy they brought in from the store. The first few minutes were boring. James was getting kinda tired so he didn't notice his hand slipping onto Adam's. Adam blushed lightly and kept watching. There were a few jump scares and moments that surprised them. Adam grabbed onto James for a bit.

"Look at the big and brave Adam grabbing onto me. I must be so honored." James teased. "I'm not scared, I'm just making sure your not." Adam said. "Sure buddy. I'm not scared." James said looking back at the movie.

Once it was done the two of them walked back into the car."So Adam, where you scared?" James asked. "Pfft- That little movie? Nah."

"Then why were you grabbing onto me?" James asked.

"Uh well I enjoy your company." Adam said blushing and crossing his arms. James chuckled. "Sure you are. Well tonight wasn't as bad as I thought. You mind if we watch some Penguins tonight?" he asked.

"Sure."

"Thanks Adam." James said pecking Adam's cheek with a light kiss.

After James the movie ended James though it was time for him to go. "Thanks got the great night Adam. See ya around." he said putting down the Bowser horns. "Hey you can keep them." Adam said. James nodded and took them with him. As he was getting in his car Adam bit his lip trying to think of something to say. "James wait." Adam said running over to him.  "If you want... you could stay with me. Just in case you get scared ya know?" Adam said looking down kinda embarrassed. James gave Adam a hug and blushed. "I would love to stay for the night." James said. Adam blushed and smiled as the two of them walked inside.