James vs Common Sense (Multi-part Story)

Adam's POV

I walked around aimlessly for a bit. The room was a dark shade of red for some reason. My vision was fuzzy so I stumbled a bunch. I fall down and my vision focuses on a hand. I grab it and I see my voice.

"Oh hey dude. Forgot about you. Look I know your probably mad but I can put us back together. We'll be fine." I say.

"No Adam. It's too late for that. You never listen to me." I get tackled onto the floor. "YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!" he yells as he bashes my head against a wall. I wake up and I see him trying to attack me and he grabbed me by the back of my sweater and slammed me against a wall.

"Can't we talk about this?" I say pushing him away from my face.

He grabs the neck of my sweater and slams my head against the wall so hard I become dizzy. "Maybe when your dead!" He said trying to drown me by forcing my head into a full sink. I try to fight back but as always he's too strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James's POV

It was morning at the time and I wanted to call Adam. I was scared but I wanted to take to him after last night so I texted him but he never responded. I guess I would just have to surprise him. When I got there his house was quiet like a graveyard. Lights were still on leaving a spooky glow. All I heard were Adam's screams. I peeked in threw the window and I saw Adam's head getting slammed on a wall. I was too scared to see who it was clearly. The door was locked so I couldn't get inside that way so I went threw the open window. I grabbed a shovel and hit the guy with it.

"Adam wake up!" I said shaking him like crazy. Adam looked at me and he looked pretty beat up. He had a few bruises and he couldn't walk on his own. I sat him down on his bed and we talked.

"James I'm so happy you saved me. Thank you so much." He hugged me and I looked at him and he layed his head on my lap.

"I'm happy your alive." I said patting his little head. I looked over at the now unconscious person in a chair tied up by a few bedsheets. After looking at him I see it looks like Adam except his sweather was magenta. "Why is there another you? Why were you attacked?" I asked.

"Oh him. He's my Common Sense, a negative voice in my head nowadays. I did some summon thing and split us into two different bodies and now he's trying to kill me. Kinda feel bad for not listening but I can't put us back together if he wants to kill me."

"Don't worry I tied him up but only with bedsheets." Adam pulled a blanket over his body and closed his eyes. "Wake me when he starts moving again. I have a really bad headache now because of him and it's the middle of the night."

"Adam it's like 10:25 AM."

"Must of passed out for the whole night. Whatever. I need to rest and your legs a nice pillow."

My face heats up I just let him stay there. He's so cute. "Don't you want me to get you a icepack?" I ask.

"In a bit." he says as he yawns and sleeps on my lap. I lay down and fall asleep as I let him climb up and rest on my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to some swears and rattling in the background. "Adam?" I ask. Adam was still on my stomach sleeping. I carefully get up and looks to see that his Common Sense woke up. "When I get my hands on that prick I'm gonna put him in his place! I'm gonna be the Adam and he's gonna be the voice and he's gonna see how it's gonna be to be ignored."

I hid myself from the Common Sense voice and I hide. "No! I can't date that Adam. I want the sweet, kind, and stuff Adam that was just sleeping on my stomach. The Adam that loves me!"

I bring out the shovel I used before and I wack the evil voice on the head. "Stay away from my baby!" I said holding up the shovel.

"Oh look it's Jameson. Hey buddy it's just your old pal Adam."

"You could never be my Adam." I said hitting him in the head again.

As soon as I did I was tackled to the floor and he punched me in the head. "You know I really thought Adam was better then letting someone else do his dirty work. Maybe I'll kill you and him at the same time."

I rolled over and tackled Common Sense to the floor and beat him with the shovel. This, of course, woke up Adam seeing me beat his character up. "However your gonna put yourselves back together do it now!" I yelled. He got to work and whatever he did it worked. The last thing I remember is holding Common Sense down till he was no more.

I got up and looked at Adam. "Are you ok?"

"You.....you never told me y-ou could f-fight." Adam said.

"For you I would do anything." I said looking down at him.