Angel and Devil - (Part Sixteen)

Adam's POV

I feel asleep in James' room last night. I woke up finding myself wrapped up with him as out legs and arms intertwined with each other as we cuddled. Today, I had a job : Operation Evil is a go! I got out of bed, took a shower, and woke up the rest of my family to take them around Heaven. Maaz was gonna do it but I took over giving him time off.

"You all may think I've changed but I really haven't. Going soft isn't my thing. Look, I'll just take these pancakes from that IHOP." I said. I ran inside and stole some of the pancakes with eggs on the side.

"Those look good." Kaleb said eyeing the pancakes. We split them up equally and we all ate up. Next, we broke into a movie theater to watch all the newest movies and eat a bunch of popcorn. My whole family was having fun and so was I. I've had so much to think about I didn't think about what else I could be doing.

"Hey Adam, wanna paint on the wall?" my sister asked me.

I grabbed a paint brush and some spray paint and I made a drawing of an angel with glasses. "You like it guys?" I asked.

"That's my boy." My dad said.

My siblings and I went to a nearby arcade and played games. My brother stole some coins from some kids and we used them to play games. Man, it's good to be bad.

James' POV

I got up and I looked for Adam. Walking outside I saw Jaiden and Maaz talking. "Hey guys, have you seen Adam? He said he was doing some of my work today so I could sleep."

"How long have you been asleep?" Jaiden asked me.

"For several hours." I said

"He's been causing trouble! He took his family out and we have reports of trespassing, stealing, he even painted on the castle wall." Maaz said.

The three of us ran outside to go and look for Adam. Crowds of people looked at us and a few followed us around. Maaz and Jaiden tried to hold them off while I tired to call my guards.

We caught up to Adam and his family as I walked into the arcade. "Adam?" I said walking in. I felt a small water balloon hit me in the face.

"J-Jameson..." I heard him say.

"Adam, can I talk to you outside" I said stoping outside pulling his arm."Adam what the heck was that? People just got used to you and you screw it up? You were supposed to change!"

"But my family weren't happy with me changing. They raised me to be a demon not an angel. They just think it's better for me."

"Do you think it's better for you?" I asked him. Adam stayed quiet for a bit.

"If you think it's better than becoming a better person, if you think what we're doing is a joke than you would leave!" I said storming out.

Adam's POV

I felt so bad about what I did. Did James really think I didn't care? Did he really think I wanted to leave? DID HE WANT ME TO LEAVE? Slowly, I realized that I was doing what I did before. I was changing for my family even though I was trying to become better. I lied to my boyfriend.

"So what's next Adam?" my sister asked me.

"I'm gonna make things right. Get mom and dad to the castle. I'll meet you there." I said running off. I went out and payed for everything that I broke or stole. Next, I cleaned up the castle wall and gave it a fresh paint job. Lastly, something for James.

Everyone started packing up as I pulled James into the dinning room. "Adam I'm not I'm the mood."

"James. I have to tell you how sorry I am. Today, I lied to you and I was a terrible person. The reason why I'm here is because I want to be a good person and I still have much to learn and I'm so glad your teaching me. Just wanted you to know that I payed back every place with my own money."

Looking back to my family I took a deep breath and then I told them something that hurt me on the inside. "I'm not the kid you raised. I'm better than him. I'm learning new things about myself, like how to be a better person and how much I love James. I've grown up and I like being good and if you don't like that then too bad. I'm willing to take a chance to improve myself and I hope you can do that too."

They just stood there until my mom walked up to me. "Adam, yes I raised you to be a demon, but before I did that I raised you to be yourself. I'm so proud of you." My mom hugged me. Soon my while family hugged me. I waved them goodbye and I looked at James.

"I love you so much Adam." he said.

"I love your more Jameson." I told him.

Maaz's POV

I saw everything that happened and I thought to myself. "It's time for me to take a chance."