Jadam Update + Discord

So, I think many of you know about James and Logan Paul's video. They did an interview thing. It's pretty cringe and you can tell James is a little uncomfortable but that's not why I'm here.

I'm here because he said that he had a girlfriend in the video and they've been together for about 5 months. The message kinda hit Jadam hard so I'm here to just quickly talk about it.

As fans and supports of James we should all be happy for him. Yes, I get it that were all a little sad, I was too when I first heard. But the important this is that James is happy and is with someone he cares about. Personally, I'm very happy for him and I hope he's doing well.

That doesn't mean we give up now. So many of you probably have your own fanfics, and art of Jadam. You all probably have a lot of friends here too. This doesn't mean you should stop. As long as your not hurting anyone keep making and doing what you love. Keep making stories. Keep making artwork. Keep talking to people. It's still a community.

You all put so much work into what you create already. You're all passionate about what you do. Don't lose that. Continue to be passionate about what you enjoy. It's a great trait to have.

Some people have been making theories that it's still Adam and that James just doesn't wanna say he's with Adam because of backlash. I mean, whatever helps you sleep at night. We don't really have a lot of info so you might be right. Personally, I don't think it's Adam but hey, I don't know anything.

Just please don't go around harassing James for info. It's his life and if he wants it private than it's his choice.

I hope this helped some of you guys. Keep the community strong! Speaking of communities, Jadam now had a Discord sever! It's was made by AKifLIVES Come and hang out with us. We don't just talk about Jadam we walk about other stuff. It's a great way to make some friends in the community.

Links don't really work on Wattapp do if you need me to send it again than I'll happily do so.

https://discord.gg/J3eKAJJ

I said I was ending this book but I'm still posting in it. Guess I'll be around :/