Ella X Hailey

(Ella is 14 years old in this.)

Ella : "Can I tell you guys something?"

James : "Of course Ella. You can tell us anything."

Ella : "How can you tell that your homosexual?"

Adam : "Well, you start looking at people who are the same gender as you more. You start thinking, 'Hey this person is super cute.'

James : "You meet someone who makes your heart sore and you can't keep your eyes off them. Do you know anyone like that?"

Ella : "Haha- Nah. Just asking."

Adam : "Alright."

Ella : ...

James : ...

Adam : ...

Ella : "By the way, I'm a lesbian. Bye!"

James : "Wait what!?"

Adam : "Really!? Who!? What are they like!? Good or bad!?"

Ella : "It's no one."

James : "You have a crush on your friend Hailey don't you?"

Ella : "Son of a bitch!"

James : "Watch your language. You wanna kiss your girlfriend with that mouth?"

Ella : "You let Daddy kiss you with his mouth."

Adam : "Hey!"

James : "I...you got me there..."

Adam : "Anyway, you have a crush on Hailey!"

James : "Aww our little demon girl has her first crush!"

Adam : "Well you have to stay 6 feet apart in the house. No making out anywhere. I have to start setting more rules when she comes over."

James : "Adam!"

Ella : *hiding her red face in James chest* "Ugh!"

•~•

(So I didn't draw Hailey yet. She has dark brown hair and eyes. She a lesbian too. She likes red, orange, and yellow. Her mom is really strict and doesn't approve of demons or LGBTQ stuff. The two have been best friends since Kindergarten and have hung out ever since. Hailey is much more extroverted than Ella. Ella is introvert. Hailey is much more outgoing and that's Ella's favorite thing about her. I'll maybe make a post of a story about them. I came up with most of this overnight. :p )

Hailey : "Hey Ella, guess who has the most beautiful blue eyes?"

Ella : "The ocean?"

Hailey : "Haha! No you do."

Ella : *blushes* "T-thanks Hails... You're really cute..." *covers mouth*

Hailey : *blushes* "Thanks Ella."

(I don't think I'll make them there own book. Maybe just a few quick and cute shorts.)