thirty-four ~ kinky little shits

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked, stroking my boyfriend's hair out of his eyes as he nodded, playing with his hands.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous you won't like it," Gerard whispered, and when I kissed his cheek gently again, his voice gained some strength. "I really do wanna do this though. I trust you with this."

I nodded and brought his lips to mine softly, smiling at the sigh that left his lips as we parted.

"I don't think I could ever trust anyone but you with this," he smiled and looked up at me. I felt my heart blossom and kissed him again.

"That means the world to me, baby," I whispered, and he shivered at the nickname. "Would you like to start?"

"Yeah. The safeword is 'red,' got it?" I confirmed and he grinned cheekily.

"Same as always," he even managed it with a wink and I was grateful of that. God this boy drove me crazy. And then he proved that by rolling his hips on my crotch where he was sitting in my lap.

"F-fuck," I stuttered as I grew in my pants, and he stood up.

"Wait for me, babe, I promise I'll be out in a minute," he sighed, smiling and heading into the bathroom, but not before grabbing a small bag from the sex drawer of our armoire. I shivered and stood up, walking towards the mirror.

I still had on my black jeans and white dress shirt on from our date, so I unbuttoned the first few buttons and smiled as my tattoos peeked out. I knew Gerard found me irresistible like this. He'd said so far too many times for me not to accommodate him. Plus, yeah, I thought I looked good, but it doesn't matter as long as I like how he looks and he's happy with me I suppose.

My thoughts, however, were cut short as Gerard walked out of the bathroom. All he had on was a leather choker with a place for a lead to be attached, black fuck-me pumps, fishnets, and a leather skirt that looked far too tight to be comfortable. His whole chest was exposed, and I could see the fading marks of hickeys I'd left on him from the last time we'd messed around. 

I felt my cheeks turn red and my mouth drop open when I realised he sashayed over to where I was standing and I felt myself get a little harder, my knees going a little weak.

"Fuck, Gee, you look so good," I breathed and he raised an eyebrow, smirking, and I realised he was also wearing dark eyeliner on his eyes.

"Thank you, sir," he purred, and I grabbed his hips, pulling him closer and smiling at the way his arms settled around my neck. "I love looking good for you, sir," he breathed and I kissed him roughly, hands squeezing his arse.

"Just for me?" I asked, dubious. I wanted him to find himself attractive too.

"Well," he paused, "I mean, I like it too, but I'd never dress up for anyone other than me or you, I promise," he trailed off and I kissed his forehead.

"I know, Gee. You're fucking amazing."

He smirked. "Thanks, daddy," and he giggled.

I rolled my eyes and gripped his hips harder, earning a breathy moan from him. "You're being bad, Gee. You know I hate that."

I knew he loved it when I got aggressive in bed, and I could see the outline of his semi through the skirt. "I'm sorry, Frankie."

"That's not right either, darling," I said softly, biting down on his neck and getting a real moan out of him. I'd almost broken the skin. "You love being bad don't you, you little brat? You love it when I torture you..."

"Y-yes, sir I do. I love it," he gasped and I pressed a knee to his crotch.

"That's right, that's my name," I said, and heard my voice being taken over my something dark and possessive.