day 25 ~ trying to seduce each other

Frank was the resident punk boy of Belleville High, with underage tattoos and piercings and the whole nine yards. He hardly ever turned in homework or schoolwork but was somehow still passing all of his classes with C's. His reputation, of course, extended to his relationship status.

He was single as all hell, but that didn't mean anything. In fact, Frank got it down more often than he had when he'd been with Jamia, except now, it was mostly with guys. Most of Frank's friends were homophobes, so when he'd come out to them, most of them had stopped being friends with him. In fact, all of them had, save for Mikey Way and Pete Wentz.

And Frank was quite thankful for that because of his secret.

It wasn't a bit secret. Something quite ordinary, expected of a boy of sixteen. Frank had a crush. He wasn't used to crushes. He hadn't really had one on Jamia, he'd just really enjoyed being around her, but when he'd come out, she'd broken up with him and isolated him. Obviously, she wasn't too fond of gay people either. So, since he'd not really had one on Jamia and certainly didn't have any on the boys he was hooking up with, this feeling was fairly new for him. Or rather, it was unexplored. It wasn't like he'd never had a crush before, just that he'd never had one this strong.

Or on someone so close, yet so far.

The secret was that Frank couldn't keep his eyes off of his best friend's brother. He was always distracted by Gerard's presence at school or when they hung out at Mikey's house or whenever he was in the vicinity. Frank had hella feelings, and it seemed to him that he was in a fix, because not only was Gerard eighteen compared to Frank's sixteen, but his sexuality was also unknown to the younger boy. So this meant he assumed that Gerard was straight.

Frank often considered his dilemma while he was bored--say at school, or when he couldn't sleep, or in the morning when he woke up with an uncomfortable tent appearing in his sheets. So it was a day like any other in history class when Frank was doodling that Mikey tapped him on the shoulder.

Frank turned to his left where his best friend sat and raised his eyebrows in silent question.

"Wanna sleepover at mine tonight?" Mikey whispered, even though they knew their teacher wouldn't hear them over his own voice anyways.

Frank nodded. "Yeah. I gotta ask my mum, but I'm sure she'll say yes."

"Is it okay if I invite Pete?" Mikey whispered, smiling a bit.

Frank returned his smile but added a bit of mischief to his eyes. "We'll be sure to play truth or dare, then."

Mikey smiled as he turned red and flipped Frank off under the desk, turning to look at the notes that the teacher had written on the board. The end of the period could not come fast enough.

***

But when it did, Mikey and Frank rushed to Pete's locker where they knew they could find him.

"Yo! Pete!" Frank called out, turning red when both Pete and Gerard looked over their shoulders at the two boys. Frank fumbled with his locker across the hall while Mikey explained what was happening that evening to his friend. It wasn't until the tattooed boy turned around to walk back to Mikey and Pete that he realised Gerard was standing at the locker right next to him, watching him intently.

"Uh, h-hi," Frank stuttered nervously, looking up at Gerard's pale hazel eyes.

"Hey," Gerard said, smirking. "I heard Mikey's inviting Pete and you over tonight."

"Y-yeah. Pete Wentz."

"The junior, right?"

Frank nodded. "That's right. What about it?"