Chapter 144: Down Under (20 years, 1 month)

~This chapter has an unedited version with a sexually explicit scene, which can be read for free on Radish Fiction, or on Wattpad in The Nitty Gritty which can be found on my profile~

"Look, look!" Jesse patted Daven's arm. "There, there, it's a kangaroo. Look, look there's a little one, too." The sub turned in his seat in the back of the jeep. "This is the best vacation ever." He looked over the tour map. "Tomorrow we can do the ocean cruise or go into the city."

"Whatever you want is fine with me." Daven held up his portal fan and blew air on his face.

"Are you melting?"

Daven sighed. "I run hot and so does this country."

Jesse chuckled. "Poor baby. I want to feel bad for you, but I don't." He gazed off at the family of kangaroos. The sub enjoyed the view as the jeep took them back to the resort where they were going to stay.

They pulled up to the building and Daven thank the drive and led Jesse inside.

"That waterfall was so pretty." Jesse flipped through the pictures on his phone to find the right ones to send to Raven.

"Northern Ridges as a few good ones." The dominant pressed the button to summon the elevator.

"You're not helping." After sending a couple, Jesse put his phone away. "We should travel more. This trip was way more fun than I thought." He sighed. "Then again, I'm lucky to ever get to leave the pack."

The doors parted and the couple stepped inside.

"Sure, it's been nice to get away from the mansion." Daven pushed in their floor number. "I don't have your dad getting on my case every second."

"Well, you only have to put up with it for a few more weeks and then we'll be going back at school."

"He calls constantly."

"True," Jesse laughed. "It comes with the rank."

They arrived on their floor and wandered down the hall to their room. Jesse was busy reading the texts he got from Raven and Liam. They were trying to sound happy, but the sub knew they had to be jealous. This was way better than some cave on the border.

Daven unlocked the door to their room and stood in the way. "So, I don't think we're going to make it on that coastal cruise tomorrow."

Jesse grinned and looped his arms around the man's waist. "And why is that?"

"I think you'll be able to figure it out." He opened the door and ushered his fiance inside.

The sub squealed with delight at the white rose petals all over the floor. He hurried to the seating area to see a huge goodie basket on the coffee table. Raven was going to be so jealous! He went to the dominant and kissed Daven's cheek. "This is so sweet. Who knew you were such a romantic?" Jesse kissed him again.

"I'm not. I asked the resort if they have any special deals for honeymoons and they said they had just the thing. Do you like it? It's not too much, right?"

Jesse threw open the bedroom door and flopped down in the flower petals on the bed. "It's amazing."

Daven stood in the doorway. "Does it make up for forcing you to wait so long?"

Sitting up on his arms, the sub gave his fiance a smirk. "I'm still waiting."

"For not much longer"—he walked to the bed—"by morning, you'll have a new scar that you can show off to everyone back home." Daven climbed between the sub's legs.

Jesse brought their lips together. "Sounds perfect to me."