Brian

The meeting flew by for Suzy, as she kept thinking about Brian. She was just so happy to have her friend around again. She counted down the minutes until she could go back home so that they could talk and catch up or watch a movie together.

Either way, it was in their best benefit to regain closeness to each other seeing as to how they would progressively be getting more and more intimate as time went on in making the movie.

"Alright, that's all for today. Have a good evening everyone and drive home safe." The leader of the discussion said. On her way out, Suzy was stopped by Larry cracking jokes on her again.
"Hey Soo!" She didn't stop walking, as he had anticipated. "How's the new pet?"
"What?"
"You know.. The tall handsome stranger you took home today?"
"He's not a stranger, Larry. He's my best friend."
"Best friend? You mean to tell me Young K has been your best friend all this time and you've never told me?"
"Why would I?"
"Because that could have been very useful in your career."
"I don't need my friend to make me famous. I can do that on my own. Besides, we made a pact to make it on our own before coming back together."
"Back together? Have you dated-?"
"No!" She paused. "I mean. I don't think I'd be opposed to dating Brian.. It's just that I've never thought of him like that and I'm sure he's the same way."
"Hm. Well, good luck."
"On what?"
"Well, I'm just hoping that when the scenes in this movie get heated that you guys will be able to maintain this type of relationship."
"What do you mean, Larry?"

"What do you mean? Did you not read the script all the way through?"
"I-I mean, I-.."
"You two are eventually are going to get a lot closer than you've ever been." Her eyes flew open.
"Wait.. You don't mean..?"
"Yep." Larry began laughing at her now red face. "It seems like you two have a lot of catching up to do. Well, I'll leave you to it. Have fun tonight." He winked before walking off.

Driving was a blur. She couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she and Young K would be having sex on set. It made her think about the possibility of him knowing.

Shit! Well of course he'd have to know! He's the leading man!

Her mind soon flashed back to his snarky comment from earlier that day.

"Ready to fall for me on set?" He grinned.

It disturbed her more and more as she thought about it. How could she face him in the house? Did he plan this? Has he secretly had a crush on her all these years and is taking advantage of the opportunity to take her virginity on set?

No, no. Get a hold of yourself. This is Brian we're talking about here. Brian's not like that.. He's.. nice.. And my best friend. We're just friends and he just have a flirty personality. That's it.

She nodded, taking a deep breath before getting out of the car. She approached the garage door but hesitated for the longest time before opening it. She heard the TV going and smelled food which immediately made all her worries disappear.

Venturing towards the smell, she found Brian in the kitchen cooking. "Oh hey! You're back!"
"Yep, I am!" She nervously smiled.
"How'd the meeting go?"
"It went pretty well. The board was just giving me updates on my contract and everything."
"Mm." He nodded in response. Looking down at the counter, she bit her lip with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you thinking about, Suzy?"
"I-. Oh.. I-it's nothing."
"Suzy.. Do I need to tickle you?"
"You can't tickle me, you're cooking."
"Wanna bet?" No sooner had he raised his eyebrow when he began to charge after her. It didn't take very long for him to catch her. Locking her between his arms, her back towards him, he dragged her over the couch where they sat down. He refused to let go of her.

"Briannnnn!"
"I'm not letting go until you tell me."
"Ugh. Fine. I just.. It's.." Sighing, she began to twiddle her thumbs. "Why did you choose to do this movie in particular?" Looking over at her, he was a bit shocked at the question.
"Why wouldn't I? It fulfils our promise."
"So you had no other reason to accept other than the possibility that I would be the leading lady?"
"No. Why? Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just heard some things and it really got to me."
"Like what?"
"I don't remember much, but just know that it was stupid." He gave her a stern look and was about to say something but she interjected. "I'm not lying, I promise."
"Okay."

Soon their noses took a good whiff of the once good smelling food before Brian jumped up. "Shit! I forgot to turn the fire down!"
"Brian! Don't you dare burn my house down!"