Scene XXIIV: Ouch

The next day, she was greeted by goodmorning kisses from Lee. "Goodmorning, beautiful." He smiled.

"Good morning. Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Don't worry about that. Today, I'm just here to see if everything's fine with you."

"Yeah." She nodded in confusion. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I heard you crying last night." He watched as she let out a deep sigh.

"I-I.." she started. "I'm fine. I promise." She said, looking over at him with a small smile.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah." She nodded, running her hand down his arm.

"Good." Taking her by the hand, he kissed it. "Let's take a shower, okay?" She sighed with a smile.

"Oh Lee.." She whined.

"We both need one. Why not?"

"You just want an excuse to see me naked." She rolled her eyes. He just chuckled.

"I don't need an excuse to see you naked." He grinned, raising his eyebrows. She laughed, turning away from him as she blushed. Suddenly, she felt him picking her up.

"Lee, what are you doing?" She hollered as she attempted to hold onto the bed.

"We need a shower." He said, prying her fingers from the bed.

"I don't wanna take a bath right now." She whined.

"I said shower, not bath." He finally set her down on the bathroom sink and turned on the water. Looking back over at her, she just looked over at him with crossed arms and stubborn eyes. "Come on." He smiled, holding out his hand.

"Lee, I don't care what you say, I'm not.." She paused as he began to strip what little clothes he had on. Her eyes were glued to him as she bit her lip in attempt to suppress her immediate thoughts about his body. He smiled, walking towards her as she began turning red. Now at eye level with her, he repeated his request.

"Come on, baby." He grinning against her lips, teasing them by brushing up against them with his. "Come.. join me." His husky voice seemed to somehow seem to be commanding her despite his volume being that of a whisper. Moving over to nuzzle her ear, she finally turned away from him.

"Lee.. I said no." He sighed, placing his head on her shoulder. "I just really don't want to do this right now." He backed off of her and chuckled as he shook his head.

"Wow. Fine." His face went dark. "I'll just take one by myself then." His angry eyes never left hers as he turned around until he got in the shower. He stood there for a moment allowing the water to pour over his head and run down his body as she sat there on the sink ledge in deep thought. Despite knowing that she was still there, he said nothing to her and just began humming a tune as he washed his hair. "아야야야야.. 넘 아파나나나나." He sang over and over again as he began brainstorming the lyrics for a possible new song.

Before he knew it, she had left the bathroom and he was out of the shower, ready to shave. She suddenly knocked on the door and he answered for her to come in. "Wassup?" He asked.

"I have to use the restroom." He glanced at the toilet and then at her before shrugging and returning his gaze to the mirror.

"Okay." He replied, rolling his eyes.

"Can you step out for a second?"

"No. But you can just go, if you want." He shrugged.

Wow, Lee." She angrily growled.

"What?"

"I can't believe you just said that just now. There's litterally no reason for you to be that rude."

"What are you talking about?"

"You just told me to get out!"

"No I didn't." He rolled his eyes. "That's not what I meant. What I meant was that you can just use the toilet if you want while I'm still in here."

"Ew. Why would I do that? Why would you even want to be here for that?"

"I mean, that's life. If we're together now, we might as well get used to each other being like this." He shrugged. "Things get rough."

"Ugh. Lee, why cant you just step out for like 2 minutes?"

"Because I have to be downstairs soon for a rehearsal and there's no mirror out there to help me finish shaving. So pee or flee."

"You're such an ass." She mumbled as she took her seat on the porcelain throne. After taking in her harsh words, he looked at her as she began the waterworks with a masked smile. She felt him staring and looked up to see him smiling. "Shut up, you pervert."

"I didn't say anything." He chuckled as he began shaving again. He soon finished and left the bathroom to get dressed. While washing her hands, she began to feel a bit nauseous.

"Oh no." She mumbled to herself as she felt the feeling get stronger and stronger by the moment. "No. No. Don't. Please no." She soon lost the war to her body and threw up in the toilet. She soon heard Lee knocking on the door.

"Babe, are you okay in there?"

"I- I'm f-" She hurled again and he barged in. Rubbing her back as she threw up, he tried his best to soothe her as she passed this horrid feeling. There were soon knocks at the door and he apologized before getting up to answer the door.

"Yo, Lee. What's up? We've all been waiting on you for over an hour and a half!" Nudo furiously yelled.

"Relax. I've just been having a bit of a situation with Li. She's a little sick right now. So once she's situated, I'll come downstairs. Alright?" He said as he began to shut the door.

"No, Lee. That's not alright. You don't even act like you care about us anymore. I'm not blaming or hating on her for any of it, but you really have been neglecting us and it's starting to show within our performances. You mess up the harmony with your bass," Lee rolled his eyes. "You forget the lyrics at concerts-"

"Everyone forgets lyrics to their own songs every once in a while."

"Yes, but you've been forgetting way too many times in a row, now." Nudo's eyes were thick with pain. The band was his heart and Lee was hurting them. "You need to start coming to rehearsals on time and practice hard like the rest of us. Because right now, you're hurting us. And you know that deep down inside, that is the true reason why Jun left. Heck, he even told you to your face, so what am I saying?" He shook his head as Lee rolled his eyes with an angry sigh.

"Are you done?" His voice hinted at his anger. "I have a sick girl to tend to." His eyes cutting daggers at Nudo, Nudo realized how right Jun was.

"Yeah.. I see where your priorities lie.." He remarked as he turned away from Lee and trudged down the stairs to join the remaining members.