Running

"And cut!" Director Lee shouted. Young K wasted no time getting off of Suzy, leaving her to lay there in shock. "Great work guys. Please rest up for tomorrow. Things will be getting even hotter for you two, so you need to stay energized." Spike Lee slyly suggested.

Holding a hand up to signal she had gotten the message, Suzy just laid in the bed for a while longer with blank thoughts. Her mind just couldn't process what had just happened - but whatever it was, she loved it.

Softly running over her lips with her fingers, she briefly closed her eyes and imagined him doing it again. She imagined his soft lips moving ever so sweetly with hers and had the feeling that whatever he had done wasn't acting.

No. It felt too real to just be a show.

Sighing to herself, she finally sat up and locked eyes with him again. She immediately turned her gaze down away from his eyes. She couldn't face him again - not after that. But she was also curious.

"Could you just.. explain something to me?" She started. "Would you ever mix acting with your feelings?"

"No." He said plainly. "My acting and my emotions are two different things. Even if the woman I loved were my partner on set, I could never let myself mix the two."

"Why not? I mean.. How..?"

"I know that I would take it too far if I ever did. How, it's called discipline. I can't think of the person I'm with as them, I have to think of them as their character - with a different personality and all."

"But with the same face.." she whispered to herself, touching her lips again. "How would she know the difference between a kiss that was meant to be a show and one that was meant specifically for her?"

"She'd know." He stated nonchalantly. Nodding to herself, she took a few small steps away from him before he grabbed her wrist. Immediately, her eyes looked up at his and was instantaneously lost in them. She watched as his lips moved, but couldn't hear a thing that he was saying - which confused her. Suddenly, she tore her gaze away from him. "Soo?"

"I think I'm just tired. You know, we should really get some rest like Mr. Lee said."

She could feel his eyes on her and hear his voice saying, 'Why are you running away from me again?'

She parted from him and went to her car after changing from her costume. Sitting there, she allowed the thoughts to come back to her again. Seeing his face hovering over hers and feeling his lips and hands all over her body made her feel as though she were being locked away on cloud nine.

It was a blissful thought, but a prison to feel this way.

"It's just a film. Nothing is real. You don't love him. You don't." She chanted in attempt to make herself believe the words but failed as she hid behind her hands and slipped out the first tear. "Agh! No! Not this time!" She shouted, wiping away the tear. "We will not cry. Especially not here." And with that, she started the car, not even seeing that Brian had been standing there the entire time watching her have an episode.

Sighing to himself, he turned away from the place where her car once was, shaking his head.

"Why do you insist on running away?" He whispered to himself.