Scene XV: Glare

[DAY6 - 121U starts playing]

The audience watches as Lee Joon Kwang performs the song onstage as flashes of Li Qi Hee's stress is easily detected from backstage. She slides down the wall that kept her from escaping his piercing eyes and looks down at the ground in defeat.

자꾸 취하게 하지 마
너한테 (너한테) 네 미소에
점점 멈추기 힘들어
갈 수록 (갈 수록) 중독돼 uh oh

The scene switches back a forth between seeing the group perform onstage and seeing Lee's interactions with Li after that moment.

"Hey beautiful." He chirped. She said nothing in response. "What's wrong?"

"What is your point with me?" She snapped.

"What do you mean?"

"What are you trying to get at by being with me and keeping me around? Am I just some stupid play toy that you think so highly of just because I haven't given myself to you yet?" To emphasize, she put 'yet' in quotation marks as a point of sarcasm.

"Where is this coming from? Why are you acting out like this?"

"Acting out? You think I'm a toddler?" She firmly said as they began arguing over each other.

"No! I never said that!"
"Do you really think I'm just some child that you can control? Is that it?"
"Stop it!"
"Don't tell me what to do!"
"I'm not telling you-.. ugh! Why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what? Like what?!"
"Like this! You're screaming at me and expecting me to listen to you but you're not telling me what's wrong!"
"What am I acting like? Tell me what I'm acting like! And yes I did! I told you what was wrong with me!"

"When?"

"A long time ago!" He paused.

"How the fuck do you expect me to remember something from a long time ago? Why does that even matter?"

"Because I told you!" She started, sniffling and holding back her tears. "I told you exactly how I felt about men and people like you, and you still.." She stopped, mid sentence before turning around and wiping her tears away. Old wounds were opening. He just stood there in silence for a moment, taking it all in.

"People like me." He simply stated. Disappointment obviously in his voice. Nodding to himself, he repeated it again. "People like me, huh?" His eyes burned through her as they stood there. "Okay." He said before leaving, slamming the door behind him. He knew what those words meant to her, and that was why it had hurt so much.

I don't want to want you
이러면 안 되는데
머리론 아는데
(Dangerous) I don't want to love you
시작해 버린 순간
못 헤어나올 걸 아니까

다가오지 마 제발 멈춰 줄래
거기 멈춰 줄래
빠지기 싫어 싫어 싫어
나를 잡지 마 제발 놓아 줄래
날 떠나가 줄래
그냥 날 버려 버려 버려 버려
(Dangerous)