Credits

"I love and appreciate every last one of you for coming out tonight. Me and the band have worked so very hard for your enjoyment this evening and every concert, but.." He turned to look at the band members again. "This will be my last concert.." The crowd began to be filled with sad and negative responses. "Now, I know you're upset. You have every right to be, but.. I can't keep doing this to myself.. To tell you the truth, I haven't been okay lately. I-"

"Lee, man! What are you doing?" J said in a panic.

"Let go of me, I have to do this."

"Think about this for just a second! What about us?!"

"I can't do this right now, J! What about my daughter?"

Without thinking twice about what the audience just heard, Lee turned his attention back to the mic. "I'm sorry, everyone. But I'm taking time off to take care of my child and the woman I love. I haven't been fair to either of them and I have yet to forgive myself for walking out on them. Because of the ups and downs we've had when we were together, my love and I, I got into drugs because she would no longer allow me to have things my way. But now I see that I was in the wrong and that I may have lost something I will spend the rest of my life fighting for to get back if I have to. So, please. If you're mad, I understand. But don't attack the band, don't attack the new loves of my life or the company. Just attack me. Thank you."

He stepped away from the microphone and positioned himself  to play his last song with the band.

[Cue Music: Day6 - Finale]

Right after the concert was over with, Lee gave his first smile in months to the crowd as he blew goodbye kisses to them and quickly dashed off stage toward his car.

"Lee Joon Kwang, stop! Where the hell do you think you're going?" The manager screamed after him as Lee shut the door.

"I'm sorry. I have to go see about my child." Starting the engine.

"You can't just leave like this! You'll destroy everything we built!"

"Jun walked out without notice just to quit. Why can't I just take a few months off to help raise my child?" The manager sighed deeply. "Look, don't worry about it. I'll help you rebuild everything when I get back." He smiled before driving off.

It was a long drive that was the most exhilarating moment of his life. He had never felt so happy outside of the day that he first met Li Qi Hee. He promised himself that when he saw her again, he would do everything within his power to give her all the love and respect she deserved.

Once at her doorstep, he took a deep breath before knocking at the door.

The door soon opens, causing Lee Joon Kwang to smile the widest he's ever smiled in a long time. The frame pauses on his smile and fades out to the credits.

The credits are just pictures of Lee Joon Kwang, Li Qi Hee and their baby girl as she grows up.