Intimacy

After the shoot, both actors went home to prepare for the next day. Just before closing her eyes, Suzy remembered to send Brian the text.

Here's the address and the times. You'd better be on time tomorrow,  Brian..

A few seconds after she had turned back over to go to sleep, her phone lit up. Turning back over with a sigh, she checked it, soon scrunching up her nose and smacking her lips.

Brian: :)

"Stupid.. he better not be late, that's all I have to say.." She muttered bitterly as she turned over for the last time and shut her eyes for the night.

The next day, she arose at the crack of dawn to get a fresh start on everything. After a shower and some breakfast, she took the liberty of daring to wear comfortable clothes out to the lesson. When she arrived, she was surprised to see who was already inside waiting for her.

"Well surprise, surprise. Look who's not late." She commented, arms crossed.
"I could say the same about you, Ms. Baggy Pants."
"Shut up."
"Why are you dressed like that, anyway?"
"Because technically, this is my day off, which means that I can potentially wear whatever the hell I want, Mr. Leotard." She retorted back.
"This is not a leotard.." He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever, Brian." She smirked to herself as she thought of a perverted comeback.
"What are you grinning so stupidly for?"
"Ah, just imagining the things I could possibly say to tear you down.." He suddenly came into her view as the only thing she could see.
"So that means that I'm on your mind then?" He grinned. She hadn't had the time to react to his words, as she had become baffled at how close they were. Soon, their savior arrived.

"Good morning, all. I see you two have gotten to be pretty close already." She said, placing her coat on a chair. "We can start with an introduction. Though, I will be the one asking most, if not all, of the questions. I am your instructor for this session and hopefully future sessions if you will have me. If I am correct, you must be Ms. Sook Soo Young and Mr. Young K?"
"Yes ma'am, we are." Soo nodded.
"And how long have you two known each other?"
"Since we were kids." K answered.
"Hm.. Then I'll have to train you both especially hard." Soo and K gave each other inquisitive looks. "Being that you both have been best friends from early childhood means that you guys have a higher likelihood of this film making or breaking you. And I do mean in terms that involve both of you together. Romantic or not."

It was a nightmare spoken into words. This film was a dream that they desperately wanted to keep them together. But now that they were hearing that it could possibly tear them apart, terrified them..

"But do not fear. For that is exactly why I am here. So, let us begin. You two seem as though you are already close enough. Show me your tactile comfort zones."
"I'm sorry.. our what?" Soo questioned.
"Poses with each other that require physical contact are what I like to call the tactile comfort zones. Some people are more comfortable than others and doing this will show me how far we need to go and how fast so that I can ensure that you both have the smoothest transition to when you will be getting very intimate on set."

Biting her lip, she glanced over at Brian who soon took the initiative and began to hold her from behind. His arms wraping over hers as she tried not to blush from the awkward silence.

"What now?" He asked.
"Just pretend as though I'm not even here. Feel free talk, but do so quietly." And so, he began to let his eyes wander about the room as he subconsciously hummed a tune that seemed familiar to Soo. Soon, she was laughing and humming along with him as he began to rock them both back and forth, becoming more and more aware that he had been humming the song.

Soon he began to make Suzy's body move as if she were his marionette, spinning her, dipping her and even tickling her causing her to laugh and hit him. It was obvious that they had good chemistry which all the more worried the teacher. She stood and silenced them with a silent nod of her own as she approached them.

"Ms. Young, I would like you to sit over here on the floor. And for you, Mr. K, to sit right here in front of her." Doing so, she had them close their eyes. "And now, we mediate. I want you to think about what we are doing here today, what intimacy truly is and what our ultimate goal is when speaking in regards to the movie. Just remember that the people that are here with you now and the people you have to become are two different things. And, most importantly, that every single last thing that you'll ever do here and on set will always be done consensually. I, as your instructor, promise to never make you do anything that you do not feel comfortable with. My goal is not to make you do things until you accept them, but to introduce you to unfamiliar concepts and teach you how to navigate those waters."

A brief period of silence followed, allowing them to meditate on those words. When she saw that they were both at peace with the idea of this workshop, she had them open their eyes.

"Do not avoid the eyes of one another. You may have known these eyes your entire lives and yet still do not feel connected or comfortable with them. As a team, we must first break the common barrier that is often made with the eyes. And believe it or not, staring into the eyes will subconsciously allow you to trust each other more." It felt as though her whole world was shaking because she couldn't look away. "Now, without looking away from his eyes, tell me what exactly intimacy means to you." She felt so afraid to move and at the same time didn't understand why since this was her best friend she had been staring at. Perhaps it was because of the fact that he was her best friend that she felt odd. A simple light touch on her hand from the instructor prompted her to speak.

"Intimacy.. It is the sensual electric feeling one has when there is a connection."
"And how do you get that connection?"
"By be.. By becoming extremely close.. romantically.."
"Physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally..?"
"Society plays it down as only being physical.. I used to think that as well, but I guess doing this training with you is going to change that." She could hear her heart beating intensely through her chest. Although she had been fully clothed, she felt as if she were being stripped naked one piece of clothing at a time with each moment that passed by looking into Brian's eyes.

"And you, Mr. K? What does intimacy mean for you?" With the most deadpan facial expression, he answered.
"Intimacy is knowing someone so well that you don't even need words to speak. It's a secret language that others see and understand from an outsider's point of view, but will never truly understand the language of the two that actively use it. It is changing together for growth and with it comes a spiritual binding that occurs after a long period of working at it emotionally. Physicality only seals it and let's the world know that you're an item."