Scene XXIX: Going

His worried expression immediately dropped from his face as a look of horror replaced it instead.

"W-what do you mean? You can't just-?"

"I'm sorry," She started, wiping away a tear. "I have to."

"Have to what? Baby, this is just not making any sense to me. Can you just-?"

"I'm leaving you." The words slashed though him like a bullet and seemed to sober him up in a split second.

"No.." He trailed off shaking his head. "No, I can't just let you go like that." Blocking her escape with his arms, continued. "You can't leave me.. I Love You."

Staring blankly at him, she felt a pain in her heart as she saw the tears welling up in his eyes that she thought he would never let out. But sadly, one snuck free of the tear ducts that were rapidly filling with tears, making it harder and harder to control. Looking away to avoid the sight from paining her further, she just pressed on.

"I can't stay and just watch you deteriorate like this. I have to go."

"No, no, no! Don't say that shit!" His voice boomed as he slammed his fist against the dresser behind her, causing her to jump. "You can't fucking leave me." His eyes were wild as he held his finger up to her nose. At this point. She was afraid of what he would do next. "I won't let you." He seemed to say between gritted teeth.

"Lee Joon, I-." She started in a mouse-like voice.

"I'll be damned if you leave me. Much less with my child in your belly." He grabbed her by the wrist not caring how much pain he was causing her.

"Lee, let go."

"No." He said, darkly.

"Lee, stop! You're hurting me!"

"Lies! You're just lying just to leave me, huh? Because I know as soon as I let you go, you'll use that freedom to try and run away from me! I'm not dumb!"

"Lee, I'm not lying! I swear!" She cried out. Tears pouring out of her eyes.

"You're lying just as much as you did all those other times when I asked you if you were leaving me or when you wouldn't tell me why you were fucking crying!" He suddenly grabbed hold of the things that she had set on the dresser and threw them across the room, causing the lamp to fall upon impact. "Now look at you - doing the exact opposite of what you said you wouldn't do! It's fucking pathetic.." His fiery eyes never left her as he finally let go of her and blocked the way of the door just to be sure. "But you know what.. You say you've got secrets? I've got secrets too.." he chuckled. "So let's just be honest with each other. Clean slate. And then after that, you can go. And I swear to you, if you leave, I never want to see your face again until I find you.."

Those words seemed to be the knife at her throat as his eyes played the role of her insidious murderer just moments before sliding the blade across her throat and spilling her very life source all over her that she would also choke on. Her lips formed words to speak, but no sound came out, as she was too afraid to speak up.

"I never loved you." His words seemed to stab her. "I just told you that just to see if you would comply with my terms."

"W-what do you-?"

"I just wanted to see how far I had to go in order for you to trust me enough to sleep with you. And you know what? I found it for a while and it fucking worked. But then you got pregnant and didn't want me anymore. Do you know how stressed I was without sex? And it's not even like I can just fucking go and pick up some random girl off the side of the road because I'm too well known for that. I would get caught like that," he snapped his fingers. "and it would ruin the entire band's reputation in a heartbeat."

She crumbled to the floor in tears.

"Y-you never loved me?" She croaked out in a small voice.

"No. But, on the bright side, I did start developing feelings for you. And even if I never loved you, I would still love our child." He shrugged, arms crossed against the door.

"I gave you my entire being.. and now you're telling me that it was all just a lie?" She couldn't help but cry right then and there, though she tried her hardest not to. He just rolled his eyes, scoffing before walking over to her.

"Come on, just get up." He said, attempting to lift her to her feet, but failed. "You wanted to leave anyway, so go."

"Don't touch me!" She screamed. Backing away from her, he raised his hands in the air.

"Fine. Have it your way."

He watched in the corner as she packed her suitcase in silence of everything but her tears. He heard her each time she would chant to herself under her breath, "I hate you." and "I was so stupid for coming with you." When she had her bag packed and was ready to leave, he stopped her just as she opened the door.

"Li Qi Hee," She paused in her tracks. "Don't you dare kill my child. I will find out what you did."

Taking one final breath in for herself, she put a hand on her stomach, glancing down at it one more time before focusing her eyes forward at the plain yellow-lit wall.

"Fuck you." She calmly said before slamming the door behind her.