Scene XIIV: Chaos

At the last stroke of the song, the once dead silent crowd began shouting in wonder of where Lee Joon Kwang had gone. The band mates looking amongst themselves along with the fans and even the manager went haywire backstage. Despite their efforts to find him, Lee Joon Kwang had already made it to his car and was on his way to find where the media had been that day - her house.

He punched in the route to her city (as they did not exploit an exact location on the news) and drove around until he found the remnants of the Paparazzi. Immediately, popped on a mask before jumping out of the car and continuously banging on her front door until someone answered.

"Who is it?" An unfamiliar voice hissed.
"It's me."
"I don't know you."
"Lee Joon Kwang." The door flung open and he jumped in before the Paparazzi could drag him down even further. "Thank you." He said, catching his breath.
"Explain yourself or I'm throwing you right back out there. Who are you?" Before she could hound him even further, he took off his mask, revealing his face. Her face went into shock for a few seconds before sighing. "How did you get here?" She said, her head down, shaking.
"I drove." He simply stated.
"You know what I meant. Just because you're a superstar doesn't mean you're exempt from trouble."

"I, um.." He shuffled about, scratching his head. "I punched in the city and drove around, ocassionally stopping to ask where the Paparazzi was, until I found them all gathered around here." He sighed. "I just came to say I'm sorry and to see if she's doing okay.. I never meant to let my fame hurt her." Slowly, he lifted his head. His shame, a crown of glory. "May I at least see her?" He softly pleaded.

She said nothing, but went back down the hall for a few minutes to talk to Li Li.

"Who was it?" She mumbled, red faced and puffy.
"Li Li," Ni Ni said in a serious tone, catching her attention. "I think you should let him come speak to you."
"You let them in?!" She shouted, sitting up in her pile of pillows and tissues.
"Calm down. Let me talk. It's not who you think it is."
"Then who is it?"
"It's him.."
"Who-?"
"Lee Joon Kwang."

Her quizzical expression immediately went into shock as she began to think. "How did he get here? How did he even find me?!"
"I think you should just ask himself."
"Ni Ni-"
"You really need to talk this out with him. I'm calling him in, so get presentable." She said before going back out to the living room where he stood, waiting. "It's the last room to your left." Nodding, he proceeded.

Upon approaching the cracked door, he raised his hand to knock and lightly did so. She said nothing, but he did hear her sniffle. It hurt his heart to imagine her crying, but seeing her turned away from him, tissues everywhere broke him entirely. "Would you like the door closed for privacy?"
"It doesn't matter." She mumbled.
"I'll just close the door." She nodded in response and the door clicked shut. "May I sit down?" She half nodded, slowly putting her head down further before feeling the opposite side of the bed sink.

They sat in silence for a while. It seemed as if they were both grasping the air, trying to pull out the right words that they wanted to say.

"I.. I'm sorry.." he started, "I never wanted to hurt you. Me or my fame. I didn't mean for this to happen and I'm sorry, but I guess I was just a bit too irrational with my feelings.."
"What feelings could you possibly have for me? We're strangers." She shot back.
"Like I said before, when we were by the water that day, I can see your sparkle. I can see how good of a person you truly, truly are and.. I love that about you.. I can't quite explain it, but I know I want to see you everyday. I know I want to be there for you and to protect you. I want to show you that the world can be just as soft and beautiful as you are.. And I-.." He sighed. "I am willing to take the risk of having you near me, but not at the cost of hurting you. Which is why I have come to offer you a crazy deal." He bit his lip.

"I want you to come on tour with me."

"What?" She exclaimed.

"It would only be for a short time and the reasoning would be so that the Paparazzi would leave you alone. Since they know where you live right now, I know they won't stop coming to you. They'll bother you every hour of everyday until you give them something. And even then, they'll always want more. But if you were to come with me, you would be able to take a break from it all. To see the world and.. experience something that would be nothing short of a miracle." He trailed off. His eyes were on her. Her side profile curiously analyzing his words.

"Everything and nothing make so much sense." She started slowly. "Thank you for caring.." She said before returning her gaze to the wall that lay in front of her, then laying down. "How did I end up here? How did I end up in a place where there is no right answer? No obviously wise answer or clear reasoning?" She mumbled to herself into her hands. "How is it that one guy can turn a world entirely insane so that there is no comfort zone?" She sighed, feeling the bed sink in some more. Turning towards his perched figure, she questioned him. "Why are you helping me?"

"Well one, I caused this mess. It would be awful of me to not offer to help clean it up. Second, I want to make sure that you're okay wherever you are. Whether it's out here stuck in a mass of Paparazzi or if it's out there in another world right beside me."

"If I stayed, I probably wouldn't be able to work for a while and could get fired from my job for missing and causing them to be understaffed.." She pondered out loud. "But if I went with you.. is there even a bad side besides you being a total stranger?" He smiled at her.

"I guess we'll have to find out, won't we?"