Scene XVII: Blossoms In The Morning

As they laid in bed next to each other, she made little love circles on his chest. Admiring her love, she began to remember his dream and the damage that came with having her around.

"You know, if you think I'm holding you back, you should get back to work on your dream. And I mean really put yourself in it."

Taken aback by her words, he looked down at her. "What?"

"Don't let me hold you back from your dreams if that's how you feel. Even at the cost of losing time with me, I'd rather you choose your dream, which will last forever, than something that is uncertain to last.. I'll understand." She persisted.

"Baby.. Where is this coming from?" He said, alarmed, causing him to prop himself up to look at her. She sighed.

"I just feel like I've been holding you back from chasing your dream lately."

"What? No! How could you think that?"

"It's just.. the band, and-"

"Baby.." He sighed before grabbing her face with his hands to make her look at him. "Right now, you're my dream. And since you're my dream, I've gladly been chasing you." He smiled.

"Well, you don't have to chase me, because I'm not running anywhere." She giggled.

"Then I guess if you don't run, I'll just have to attack." He said, hovering over her. Her giggles becoming more and more noticeable as she tried to sneak away from his grip but was pulled back. Covering her in kisses, their love soon blossomed under the blankets.

[Cue Music: Day6 - Deep In Love]

The scene cuts to seeing the band play when the drums kick in and the audience watches as the band sings their song while Lee Joon Kwang makes more gestures towards the meaning of the song onstage with sexy eyes and lip bites, causing the fans to go wild.

Yes I'm in love (yes I'm in love)
아무 말 없이 있을 때 (있을 때)
그 때

The scene cuts to a point where the couple is holding each other on the bus and the boys all start to notice.

Yes you're in love (you're in love)
아무 표정이 없을 때 (없을 때)
딱히 억지로 뭔가를 안 해도

"Hey, what's this? You guys made up?" Wun G asked.

"Yep " Lee smiled, gazing at her.

"Something's different about you two. You're more hung up on each other than ever." Jun rolled his eyes at Nudo's comment.

"It's the morning after glow." Jun remarked, causing Lee to laugh and Li to blush.

She suddenly turned to Lee, asking, "Were we really that loud?"

"Most definitely. Couldn't get a wink of sleep. How dare you go for round 2 when you knew we had a plane to catch? You better be lucky you got up in time, otherwise you'd be stranded in Taiwan."

"Jun, chill out." Lee defended.

"I'm so sorry, guys." Li blushed in embarrassment.

"Don't be sorry, baby." He said before whispering something in her ear that made her hit him and him to laugh.

"Ugh." Wun G remarked.
"Disgusting!" Commented Nudo.
"Why don't you guys just get a room?" J stated, rolling his eyes.

Deep deep deep in love
눈빛으로 말하고 있어
깊 깊 깊어져
자연스럽게 빠져들어
Give give give me love
말 없이도 난 다 알아
(Deep deep deep in love) I know what you want and you know what I want
It's love

Oh 아마도 끝이 없이 계속될 거야
서로를 향한 발걸음은

(Oh yeah!) Deep deep deep in love
눈빛으로 말하고 있어
깊 깊 깊어져
자연스럽게 빠져들어
Give give give me love
말 없이도 난 다 알아
(Deep deep deep in love) I know what you want and you know what I want
It's love (it's love)

Deep deep deep in love

The scene closes with seeing the couple share a sweet kiss with one another and a loving gaze.