Scene XX: Insane Days

The next morning, Lee Joon was awakened by the furious knocks on their door and quickly got up before Li could be disturbed by them. As soon as he opened the door, he began his rant. "Jeez. Could you have been any louder? She's still trying to sleep!" His anger was expressed in a hushed tone as he met Jun's cold, blank stare.

"I see you took my advice last night."

"What advice?"

"What advice?" He laughed before pausing and shaking his head. "You know, even if I hadn't seen you now, I'd still know about how much fun you had with that groupie." Lee's blood was boiling, but in the back of his mind, he could hear the words of his bodyguard telling him to calm down and be the bigger person.

"I'll be down in five minutes." He responded, death glaring at Jun through Lee's eyes as he shut the door. He immediately went to get dressed and did so as quietly as he could so that he wouldn't disturb Li as she slept.

Once dressed, Lee glanced at the door before quickly going over to kiss her sleeping frame goodbye. As soon as his lips touched her face, the knocks started again and he quickly raced over with an angry sigh to face the problems behind it before they got to her.

[Cue music: Day6 - Rescue Me]

The audience watches as the boys begin their rehearsal with Jun and Lee exchanging daggers between one another. The scenes cut back and forth between their practice and heated arguements between Jun and Joon.

떠다니던 나에게 손을 내밀어 줘
숨막히게 힘들던 날 숨쉬게 해 줘

공허로 가득한
우주 속을 헤매던
나를 구출해 내 줘
내가 서있을 곳을 만들어 줘 huh

Out in the hallway, the boys begin to yell at each other. "So how is she? Is she worth losing the band over a groupie?" Jun taunted.

"Don't call her that." Lee snapped.

"I guess you just really love being under her spell, then. I mean, look at you. You're not even half the musician you used to be."

"Jun, I swear on my life, I will fucking kill you if I hear another piece of shit like that leave your lips again." Lee warned, holding up a finger. Jun just chuckled.

"Oh wow. I guess she really does mean more to you than us." He stopped laughing as he got closer to him. "That really shows how low your standards are." Bumping into him on purpose, Lee's first reaction was to punch him in the face. The guards rushed over and immediately broke them up.

The breakup was done in slow motion as the music intensified to these lyrics:

닿을 듯 말 듯한
손끝에 담아 보내
나의 간절함

The audience watches as Lee Joon goes back to his dorm with bruises and blood decorating his face. Li Qi Hee immediately notices.

"Hey. You're back early." She smiled, but immediately came over to him upon seeing his face. "Oh my gosh! What happened?" She attempted to inspect his face but he just pushed her hands away.

"I don't wanna talk about it." He grumbled as he took a seat on the bed. She patiently sat beside him unsure of what to say. With a sigh, he pulled her closer to him, pressing his forehead against hers. "I had a rough day, that's all. Can you just.." He shut his eyes as he took in a sharp breath. "..make me feel better?"

Rescue me baby aw yeah
나를 데려가 줘
네가 있는 그 곳으로
Rescue me baby aw yeah
너의 손길만이
나를 구해 줄 수 있어

His innocent eyes staring into hers, she could see his pain reflecting into hers. And before she could even respond, his lips were already glued to hers. As his lips traveled about her face and body, so did his hands. "Lee.." She breathed. "I don't think we should-"

"Baby please." He begged, dragging out the word 'please' as he kissed her navel. "Just relax me for a bit." Eventually, she could feel his lips sucking away at her secondary pair which threw her into a world of irrational ecstasy.

네가 있는 곳이 paradise
광활한 이 우주 속
단 하나밖에 없는 너
네가 있는 곳이 paradise
네가 있어야만 난
살아갈 수 있어

The audience watches as this pattern continues again and again over a period of a few days until Jun and Joon get into their last fight that leaves the band extremely vulnerable.

너에게 닿도록
있는 힘껏 외칠게
나의 애절함

"You know what? I'm done!" Jun yelled.

"What?" The rest of the members yelled.

"That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving." Jun said heading for the door with his guitar.

"Jun, wait! Please just think about this." J pleaded in attempt to stop him.

"I have, J. I've had more than enough time to think about this and I'm serious this time." He turned to look at Lee Joon once more. "If he can't change his priorities to be on the group and not on that hoe, then maybe I'll stay."

"What the fuck did you just say about her?" Lee bucked up, ready to fight, but Lui had already begun to hold him back. Jun just scoffed with a smile.

"But as you can clearly see, he's already made his choice." He returned his gaze back to J. "I'm sorry, J." He patted his shoulder before leaving. The manager soon followed, racing after him.

네가 있는 곳이 paradise
광활한 이 우주 속
단 하나밖에 없는 너
네가 있는 곳이 paradise
네가 있어야만 난
살아갈 수 있어

The camera zooms in on Lee Joon's face before fading into the scene where he is venting his frustrations out on Li Qi Hee before fading out.