Scene XIIX: Breathe

Once in Italy, the boys settled into their rooms. Plopping onto the bed, Li Qi Hee let out a loud moan, causing Lee Joon to chuckle. Walking over to her, he crouched down to her level, gazing at her.

"You tired, baby?" She moaned again. "Me too. You wanna scoot over so I can take a rest too?"

"But you have your own bed right over there!"

"But what if I don't want that bed?" She turned her head, giving him a confused and annoyed look. "What if I want to sleep in this one?" He grinned, creeping onto the bed and closer to her face. Turning her body around, he began to kiss her face all over, causing her to laugh.

"Lee Joon!" She moaned in laughter. Pretty soon, there were knocks at the door.

"Lee, cut it out. We got a show to practice for." Lee rolled his eyes at the voice. He knew it was Jun. Ignoring his call, Lee attacked Li Qi again. "Dude! I'm not playing! Get up!" With a sigh, he stopped playing with Li and caressed her face.

"I'm sorry baby. Get some rest while I'm gone, okay?" Leaning in for a kiss, Jun's knocks intervened again, earning an angry groan from Lee Joon. Quickly kissing her goodbye, he stood up. "I'll see you later tonight, alright? I love you." Without another word, he was gone.

Out of paradise and straight into the hot pot.

"Yo, what the hell is your problem, Lee? You know you're still in a band, right? Or have you forgotten about us?"

"I haven't forgotten about anything, Jun. Now cool off." Lee angrily answered.

The rehearsal went roughly, as Lee Joon Kwang kept messing up and blaming it on his tiredness.

"If you hadn't been fucking around, maybe you'd have the brain to practice correctly." Jun spat.

"Say one more thing, Jun. I fucking dare you. You've had nothing nice to say about Li since she first got here."

"Something. So what now?"

"You know what?"

"No, what, you idle idol?" Jun said, watching as Lee threw his bass down. Lee was soon in Jun's face with a finger up. It was at this point that the manager and the security guards got in between the boys before anything could happen.

"Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you, Jun!" Lee screamed, red in the face

"Save it for your groupie, Joon." Their eyes were slitting each other's throats as the other four members watched in horror at the two boys being pulled away from each other and into separate rooms. It was a nightmare to watch as their two best friends became enemies to one another.

Out in the hall, the security guard was on Lee Joon's case, saying, "Listen Joon, I know you're upset, but you have to calm down. You have a concert in less than three hours. So shape up."

"Shape up? He should be the one to fucking shape up. With his skrawny-"

"Lee Joon."

"What Lui?"

"Stop." With a deep breath, Lee Joon silenced himself. "You can't let things like this get to you, Kwang."

"But he's been doing this shit since-!"

"I know, I know. But you can't just get like this every time something comes up. Nothing will get solved if you both continue to act like two little kids. One of you will have to step up and be the bigger person." With a long sigh, Lee Joon's daggers turned into paper cuts - not as deadly, but still ready to draw blood.

"I'll try."

"Good."

"But I swear, he better stop talking shit about Li like that."

"Lee Joon Kwang." Lui sternly said.

"I'm fine. I got this. Bigger person, let's go." After a moment, Lee Joon was finally able to leave the room and join the rest of the group where Jun was already standing. They exchanged looks before assuming attention to their instruments. Nudo gave the count off.

[Cue song: Day6 - Emergency]

The audience watches as they begin their practice session switch into the concert for that night with Jun and Joon exchanging obvious daggers for looks to one another.

After the show, the boys met up with the fans with fake smiles as they tried to cover up the animosity between Jun and Joon. After the show, the boys went back to their hotels where, before entering their rooms, Jun allowed himself to say one last thing to Joon.

"Have fun with your groupie tonight."

"I could fucking kill you right now." Joon replied before Jun went in. Sighing to himself, he tightened his fists and loosened them a few times as he took in deep breaths to calm down before entering the room where he instantly plopped down onto the bed without a word.

"Hey, you're back. Are you okay?" She sweetly asked. "What's wrong?" As soon as she made the mistake of touching him, he flung his arm back hard as he growled at her to not touch him - which alarmed her.

"I'm sorry. Things were hard today. I just need some time." Nodding to herself, she went to her bed with her back facing Lee Joon's without another word.