Just A Portion Of My Love

Filming didn't go well the next day. Suzy kept stopping the process and running off to one place or another with excuses as to why she couldn't film the next scene with Young K. To her, she just couldn't separate Young K from Brian. And so, she most definitely couldn't separate her best friend from Lee Joon Kwang. Lee Joon Kwang seemed to be the guy that she had always imagined would sweep a weirdo off their feet, but when you add your best friend's face to the character, it doesn't seem so foolish anymore.

Sighing to herself, she looked over at her clock to see that she had one more hour before she officially had to get up and get ready for the next intimacy class. Staring at the ceiling, she allowed her thoughts to swim whichever way they pleased. She got flashes of when they were little, flashes of her first few jobs as an actress, the promise she made to Brian and the most recent of events involving seeing his eyes as clear as day.

Before she knew it, the alarm went off and it was time for her to get up. And so, she did. Once she pulled into the parking lot of the session, she made up her mind to confront her problems and try to fix them by asking for help at the next session Brian wasn't there. Walking inside, her eyes immediately zoomed from seeing the instructor, to Brian, who stood there in his all black attire looking at his phone.

"Welcome back Ms. Young. Now we can begin." Brian immediately put his phone away and locked his gaze on the instructor. "Today, we will focus on expanding our tactile comfort zones. This exercise will require an open mind and voicing comfortability to one another. So, explain to me what has happened in the movie with you two so far."

Suzy was the first to look away, blushing like a million roses in a field in the middle of famine. Brian's eyes watched her before speaking up.

"We've had our first kiss."
"Oh?"
"And then things got a bit heated. But we didn't go too far. Well, I mean it's implied that we did, but we," he pointed back and forth between them. "didn't."

"I see. Well, tell me about that. How did you feel within that moment? Did it feel okay or did you feel violated?" The instructor's eyes shifted over to Suzy. "Ms. Young?" She jumped at the sound of her name. "Would you like to go first in sharing."

"Ah.. s-sure.." She blushed, scratching the back of her head. "I-I felt fine."

"Care to elaborate?" Biting her lip, she slowly nodded.

"It was fine.. I found it easy to be in character."

"That's all?"

"Yep. I'm done." She felt suffocated. She knew what she felt, but she couldn't reveal it to the instructor while Brian was around.

"And you, Mr. Kang?'

"It was a dream." Suzy paused upon hearing his words. "I felt as though I were finally getting to channel my feelings into someone else in that moment. It was a moment one could only dream of."

"I thought you said you don't mix your feelings with acting?" Suzy said, shooting her gaze over at Brian.

"I don't. But that doesn't mean that all of my emotions just suddenly disappear." He remarked with a hand motion to amp up the sarcasm for 'disappear'.

"Then how-? Nevermind." She huffed, turning away from him to face the instructor.

"Well.. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to face him again." Nodding, she crossed her arms before turning back toward him, who was already so close to her. "When you are ready, I want you to act like a couple and just begin to allow yourselves to live the part."

Brian didn't hesitate.  He immediately looked down at her and smiled. "You're so cute when you're mad." Scoffing, Suzy glared up at him for a split second.

"No I'm not."

"Mmhhmm." He chuckled. "If you could see this, you'd probably be gushing at yourself right now."

"No I wouldn't."

"With the pouting, your arms crossed and the fact that you're shorter than me - really puts the icing on the cake." He smiled. Rolling her eyes, she turned away from him.

"You're rediculous." She sighed to herself. Just then, she felt Brian's breath against her ear.

"And you're ridiculously cute." He remarked before wrapping his arms around her, causing her to blush. Taking it one step further, he kissed her cheek, saying, "You're so cute when you blush." She could feel her heart melting within her as he held her like this. To feel his lips on her skin again was a dream unlike any other. "Can you forgive me?" He suddenly said, causing her to look over at him.

"For what?" She seemingly whispered.

"Making you upset." Her eyes kept darting from his eyes to his lips, as she couldn't focus. She wanted so badly to kiss him - and he could tell.

"No."

His lips were just about to touch hers when he pulled away, saying, "What?" Confusion clearly all over his face, but was soon erased with surprise as he felt her lips attack his. Instead of pulling away, he let her have it, allowing himself to give her a portion of the kiss he'd always wanted to give her. He thought that maybe then she would come to her senses and know what the difference was. When he pulled away, he softly whispered to her, "And that's what a real one feels like."

When she opened her eyes, she was still in a daze. She couldn't believe that there was a kiss that could possibly have topped the one he had given her on set. She felt his thumb run across her lips before standing at his full height again. She could feel her insides going all warm and fuzzy as her mind played back the kiss a thousand times as she looked at him.

It felt amazing.

But then it hit her.

I just kissed my best friend.

Her eyes immediately popped out of her skin as her hands crept up over her face in shame. "Oh no." She mumbled.

"Are you okay?" The instructor said.

"No." She said before running to the nearest vomit-friendly location.