Scene XIV: Stare

The audience watches as Li Qi Hee packs her bags and takes a deep breath in before opening the door. She looks over at Lee Joon Kwang when he says, "Are you ready?" And she nods, "Yeah." They race out into the streets, being hounded by angry fans and Paparazzi but eventually make their way to the car. Once in the car, they speed off as fast as they possibly can in hopes that no one catches or follows them. When the coast was clear, they stop for a moment to reroute in a nearby inconspicuous area that insured no one would find them. Looking back at her, he asked, "Are you okay?" Nodding in response, he smiled to himself.

[Cue music: Day6 - So Cool (데이식스 - 완전 멋지잖아) instrumental]

The fans cheering loudly change the scene to the band touring all over the world with brief glimpses of the pair having fun getting used to each other and glimses of envious glares from J. The map shows the band traveling to see screaming fans in Taiwan, Rome, Los Angeles and Brazil. Each time, it consisted of seeing the band perform a small portion of the song in each city.

"걸음걸이부터가 달라
느낌 있게 너를 향해 다가가는 중
(완전 멋지잖아)
머리부터 발끝까지 다
완벽한 채로 네 앞에 서서
저기 how you doin' baby

다들 수군대 대체 누군데
저리 멋있대 쟤 봐 쟤 봐
아주 이놈의 인기를 어떻게 해 oh

다 쳐다보네 아주 피곤해
거의 뭐 연예인 I know I know
아주 이놈의 매력을 어떻게 해
(어) 어

걸음걸이부터가 달라
느낌 있게 너를 향해 다가가는 중
(완전 멋지잖아)
머리부터 발끝까지 다
완벽한 채로 네 앞에 서서
저기 how you doin' baby

다들 수군대 대체 누군데
저리 멋있대 쟤 봐 쟤 봐
아주 이놈의 인기를 어떻게 해 oh

다 쳐다보네 아주 피곤해
거의 뭐 연예인 I know I know
아주 이놈의 매력을 어떻게 해
(어) 어"

[Music stops; scene changes to the boys being backstage preparing for another show]

The boys were sitting backstage preparing for the next show when Lee Joon Kwang decided to spare some of his free time to Li Qi Hee. With a child-like grin, he seemingly danced over to the door and pressed his body against it as if he were trying listen before slowly opening it. "Knock knock. Are you decent?" A low chuckle from her gave him the signal that it was okay and came right in. "My my.." He whispered to himself.

"What?"

"I can't believe I only have fifteen minutes to spend with you."
"Only? Isn't fifteen minutes enough?" She laughed.
"That's not enough time to spend with you." He said, taking a seat in front of her. "There's just never enough time.." he trailed off, getting lost in her features. With a slow blink, he casted his gaze downward onto his hands. "But hey," he began with a smile. "At least I can see you now. If you hadn't come with me, I'd never get to see you again.." She scoffed.

"Don't say that."

"Hm.. Well, if I don't have enough time to talk to you, how about we just play a game?"
"Games take longer than conversations!"
"Not this one.." he grinned.
"What game were you thinking?" He sat quietly for a moment, searching for her eyes. And when he had found them, he knew it was the perfect time and began grinning.

"Staring contest!" He yelled suddenly, causing her to blink in confusion as she jerked backwards, causing him to smile. "I won."

"No fair! You cheated!" She unintentionally pouted which made him smile even more.
"Fine. Fine. We'll have a rematch."
"Than-"
"Staring contest!" Again, she was jerked out of her wits. "I won again." He laughed.
"You're cheating!"
"Alright, alright, fine. How about you start us off?" The hint that he had something up his sleeve was there, but she hadn't caught it. Nodding, she kept her gaze to the side, taking in a slow deep breath.

"Staring contest!" She suddenly yelled in hopes of cheating him as he had done her.
"Okay." he grinned back, unphased. He had expected this. Dismissing her own discontent, she decided that she would be determined to win this game the real way.

It didn't take long for him to blink. Though,when he did, he did it slowly, as if he meant to.

"Aha! You blinked!" She exclaimed.

"I know." He grinned and just kept staring at her. Her smile fell and her face soon became blank. Taking in a deep breath, she got up from her chair and turned to leave. Just as she was about to open the door, she felt her body being turned the opposite direction. Her back soon against the wall. His face was all she saw. And all she could hear was how hard she was breathing as she hoped he couldn't hear how fast her heart was beating. His eyes never stopped gazing into hers - even after she had tried to escape them.

"W-what are you doing?" She questioned nervously.

"Gazing at a beauty." Sucking her lips into her mouth, she bit them as she kept her gaze to the floor. It was then that she felt his index finger lifting her head so that her eyes could be at level with his once again. She could barely hear him, as she was too scared to listen to anything he had to say. Then suddenly, just as she closed her eyes for a quick moment, she soon felt the presence of a face just a few centimeters away from hers. Her eyes flung open just as someone came to knock on the door.

He grinned. He knew he had done his job correctly.