Scene XXX: Final Scene

He crumbled to the floor with a huge sigh as soon as she left - his tears soon following as he placed his hands over his head and buried his face into his knees. He had no words to follow up for what had just happened.

All that he could do was cry.

Lee Joon Kwang gets up at the sound of the door being knocked upon, running towards it as he hoped and prayed that she would come to her senses and come back. Yet, to his dismay, Nudo stood at the door instead.

Letting out a sigh of disappointment, his burning eyes looked up at Nudo.

"It's time?" Lee asked.

"It's time." Nudo nodded.

[Cue Music: Day6 - Days Gone By]

Backstage, Lee stands in his dressing room just before they hit the stage. Pacing the floor, he angrily punches the wall hollering, "Damn!" in frustration.

저녁 노을을 바라보며
널 만나 다행이라고 하던 날이
벌써 꽤나 오래 전 이야기야
이제는 노을은 밤의 시작일 뿐이야

The band members exchanged looks of worry onstage as they all kept their eyes glued on Lee who seemed to be struggling to keep his head straight. He would go from seeming to be in ecstasy of the limelight to completely seeming as though he may fall and pass out the very next second.

아 행복했던 날들이었다
꿈만 같았었지
이제 더는 없겠지만
지난 날로 남겨야지

No matter how many times that they performed this song over the next few months, Lee never seemed to get better and died a little bit more inside which showed on the outside. It was at this time that the band approached him.

"Lee!" Wun G's voice hollered on the other side of Lee's door. "Lee! Come on, man. Open up!"

"Back up," J said. "I got this. Lee, open this door right now or we'll go get the manager!" Still, no response outside of the cryies they heard from the other side of the door. "Wun G, go get the manager." Nodding in response, he rushed off and soon returned with the manager. Upon opening the door, their hearts all dropped to their stomachs.

아 행복했던 날들이었다
꿈만 같았었지
이제 더는 없겠지만
지난 날로 남겨야지

In the following weeks, Lee was put into rehab while still on tour. The manager didn't want to lose money and the band wanted to keep things as clean as possible so that their reputation wouldn't be ruined, but they soon found that this couldn't be when Lee Joon collapsed on stage.

아주 가끔은 그리워할 거야 널
사실 가끔은 아니고 자주겠지
아주 가끔은 눈물이 흐를 거야
그 때도 괜찮다고
되뇌일 거야

The camera fades into scenes of Lee Joon Kwang in the rehabilitation center, crying out Li Qi Hee's name in regret and torture until he's covered in sweat and helpless. He lays in his hospital bed as the months fly by until eventually, he lays there seemingly lifeless in his bed. His sweat ridden pale skin seemed sickly, but in the end, he knew it was for the best if he ever planned on seeing Li Qi Hee again.

Taking in a deep breath, Lee finally closed his eyes after staring at the ceiling for a long time and allowed a tear to fall out as he thought of her again.

아 행복했던 날들이었다
꿈만 같았었지
이제 더는 없겠지만
지난 날로 남겨야지

Soon the boys were back to performing onstage, but Lee was never the same. He never smiled, he never talked outside of directions for the band and he always secluded himself into his room. Eventually, the day came when they were onstage and their last song to all their concerts came up - the song he wrote for her. Biting his bottom lip, Lee looked over at the band and then over at all the fans that surrounded them before sighing into the mic.

"I'm sorry." He breathed to himself, but everyone heard, which caused a hush to go over the entire audience.