♡ Scene XIX: Xplicit ♡

Later in the night, there was a dent in her bed. His figure looming over her body, he admired her features as he sighed to himself. Kissing her cheek, he felt himself wanting to kiss her more, leading him to kiss her forehead and cheeks repeatedly until she woke up. "Mm, Lee?" She moaned, rubbing her eyes in confusion.

"Hey baby." He sweetly smiled. She could sense his unease.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm really sorry about earlier." He sighed. "I just.. I really was upset and I know I shouldn't have hit you like that. Thinking about it just makes me feel terrible." He sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine. I get it. You need some space. I get like that too sometimes."

"But I just.. can't get over how that might've made you feel. I should've talked to you about it instead of just getting all upset."

"Joon, listen. If you need space, you need space. We can talk about it later." Her voice was stern. "Just try to control your reflexes next time." She sighed.

"I promise, I will." She smiled a small smile at him and he returned one before going in for a kiss. "I love you so much." He whispered against her lips. She could feel his energy seeping through his body and onto hers. "Let me make it up to you, okay baby?"  He said, in between kisses as he began to run his hands across her arms and waist. Kissing his way down to her neck, she gave way to involuntary responses, turning him on more. "Let me show you how special you are," he said, kissing his way down her body. "And how much you mean to me."

Pushing her shirt up, he began kissing all over her stomach as she began to breathe harder and give out small signals that what he was doing felt good. Looking up at her for a moment after she had made a particular sound, he came back up to face her and took off her shirt - his eyes never losing sight of her.

Attacking her lips once more, he allowed his hands to travel down her body and into her underwear, causing her to gasp. He bit her bottom lip in response as he began to massage her rose, causing her to gasp and moan. "Lee." she panted as she felt his hardness poke her a bit as his kisses got more intense by using his tongue. Moaning into his mouth, he soon stopped pleasuring her with his hand and began to replace it by teasing her with his thrusts.

The only thing keeping them apart from being able to explore one another were his shorts and her undergarments. Working his magic, he bit his lip as he felt the undying urge to be inside her become stronger. Looking at her face made him want to devour her pleasurable expression. The expression on her face that screamed 'heaven' was what he wanted to see her wear from now on. Ripping off his shorts, he dove down under the covers to come lip to lip with her rose.

Her eyes rolling to the back of her head as her thighs tightened about his neck. She tried her hardest to stay quiet, but his techniques were too advanced. Biting down harder onto her lips, she gripped the bedsheets as if it were her only hope to survive on the edge of a cliff. He constantly fought with her to keep her legs from suffocating him as he pleasured her. Pretty soon, she was hyperventilating as she repeated the words, "Oh my, oh my." Getting louder each time she said it, he continued to work his magic tirelessly on her until he stopped completely, allowing her to calm down for a split second and catch some air as she relaxed into the pillow. Not long after, she let out a high-pitched yelp as she felt him lightly nibble about her petals before returning to be face to face with her again.

Kissing her cheek, he chuckled, "You're so loud." He moved down to her neck, taking note of how she sighed and flinched at his touch as he kissed her there too before whispering in her ear, "I'm gonna make you scream even louder." Bitting her ear, he finally began to rid himself of the throbbing desire he wanted to pleasure her with.

"L-Lee." She moaned into his ear, digging her nails into his arms. She heard him sigh in pleasure as he entered her. It was heaven on earth to him. Immediately, he began going and going, causing her to moan little by little as he became more acquainted with his natural instinct to go faster.

Grabbing a hold of her wrist, he placed it over her head as he allowed his instincts to fully take over. There was no more of going sweet and slow - he was ready now.

Hearing her moans and whines encouraged him to keep going. It was like the buttons to his machine - she could never turn it off.

After a few wild moments in bliss, he settled down, breathing hard into her ear as he hovered over her. And for a moment, all that they could hear were each other's breaths, until he said, "God.. I love you." Panting, he took hold of her face to share a passionate kiss one last time before collapsing by her side. "I love you." He whispered again and again. His smile being the last thing she saw before she closed her eyes and fell asleep.