Scene XXIIX: Has To Go

The next morning, the alarm went off and they immediately got up. As soon as she went to grab her bags, he picked them up for her without a word. Surprised, but not complaining, she went with it. Downstairs, she watched as they loaded the van. The tired members lugging their weight just as much as they were lugging the luggage. They immediately passed out in the van and were woken up again when they arrived at the airport. Again, Lee carried Li's luggage, which made the other members look out of curiosity, but not say a word.

On the plane, Li Qi couldn't sleep, which somehow kept Lee Joon awake as well. "What are you thinking about, baby?" He said, rubbing her hand.

"I just keep thinking about the band and such.. How and when are you going to tell them? And when we do, what will it mean for them? I mean, you've already lost a member, you can't just-."

"Shhhh. Don't think like that. Not everything has to negative because of that. We can be happy and still have the band too." She couldn't help but be doubtful. "You'll see. Now get some sleep, okay? We have a performance to do in a few hours. Fresh off the plane." He said, mimicking a flying plane with his hand, causing them both to laugh. Kissing her lips sweetly, he laid her head on his shoulder and they drifted off.

~

[Cue Music: Day6 - Tick Tock]

Fans are going wild at the start of the song.

"Hey." Lee said, coming into the room. "Did you eat today?"

"Not really. Not really hungry. How was work? Did they work you too hard today?" She responded.

"No. Everything was fine today." He lied with a smile, coming forth to embrace her. Kissing her cheek. They laid themselves down on the bed. His hand rubbing her stomach.

마침표는 찍지 않아

"Have you told them yet?" She asked.

"Told who what?"

"About the pregnancy.." She sighed.

"Why would I?"

밤을 새며 나누던 따뜻함이 담긴 말들을
그리워하며 잘 자라는 말 없이
잠들어

"Wow," She shook her head in disbelief. "I, at least, expected more than that coming from you."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He said, getting defensive.

"Cool it, Joon. It just seems like you don't care or not taking this thing seriously. I mean, why wouldn't you tell them? Don't they deserve to know just as much as you?"

"Funny hearing that coming from you." Hs retorted back.

"You know what.. Just go sleep in your bed. I can't deal with you right now."

"Fine. I will. I didn't wanna sleep next to a bitter bitch like you anyway." Her skin sizzles with anger, but somehow, she was able keep her comments to herself.

이게 끝인 것 같아
우린 달라졌잖아
매일 행복했던 우린
이제 더는 웃지 않아