Scene XVI: Let Me Be Your Love

It was the night after their last concert in Taiwan and they had just landed in Rome. Taking their luggage to their rooms, the manager made sure to get 2 rooms - one for the boys and one for Li Qi Hee. She said nothing to Lee Joon the entire time, but the pair shared glimpses of each other and lingering eye contact every now and then as she kept wondering,

How could he already be in love with me?

In their rooms, the band got settled and were getting ready to crash for the night when Lee Joon decided to try and talk things out with Li. Knocking on her door thrice, she answered, freezing upon seeing his eyes.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" After a moment of gazing, she nodded, walking away from the door, taking a seat on the bed. She stared at him for a while as he sat there trying to find his words.

"Li.. Li I don't know where to begin, but I want to apologize to you - again. I want to let you know that I acknowledge the fact that I was very out of line with you, but it just slipped out because I was so angry and I-."

"Is that it?" She snapped, causing him to look up at her. "Is that really all you came to talk to me for? Because I'm over that. You honestly could've just said you were sorry to me at the door."

"No, it's not all. I wanted to explain myself to you about what I said.." She raised an eyebrow as he locked his gaze on her. "When I said 'I Love You', I meant it. I know, logically speaking, it's ridiculous, but you captivate me by my heart and eyes. When we talk, my mind gets set on fire and I constantly crave more of you. You're so intelligent and I just.. I just get so lost when I'm with you.." He trailed off, getting closer to her.

"I tend to forget about the world when I'm with you. Everything. Who I am, where I am and what I'm supposed to do. You make this crooked world feel perfect to me.. and when I look into your eyes, I lose any feelings of worry or being lost. It's almost as if.." He paused, gazing at her lips. "I Love You." He seemingly whispered before going in for the kill.

Her lips were like unlike any other drug he had ever tried. To him, her lips were enough to sustain him and give him the energy he needed in order to keep moving forward - which he did. Allowing one hand to grab her face, both hands soon began to run across her body - exploring her arms a few times, her sides and finally moving to her back, which he then used to gently lay her down as he continued to kiss her.

He wanted her - every bit of her, and her involuntary responses weren't saving them from going any further. It wasn't until his lips had moved to her neck as she felt his hand slide down her body when she realized what was happening.

"Wait, stop. We can't do this."

"Why not?"

"I-I don't love you, a-and it's not right."

"I don't care if you don't love me. I want to at least show you how much I love you."

"But your manager and the band-"

"Will be just fine." He leaned down to kiss her lips again. "Don't worry about them. Just worry about us right now," He said, kissing her once again. "And how we feel in this very moment." Kissing back down to her neck, she dug her nails into his shoulder as she bit her lip. "Can you do that for me?"

Her breathing getting heavier as she lightly moaned, he grinned, taking it as an answer.