Out To Lunch

"Let's take five everyone." Spike Lee declared, earning a sigh of relief from everyone.

"Hey Soo," Her eyes turned and landed on Brian. "Wanna go out to lunch with me?" She slightly smiled.
"Sure. Where to?"
"Hm.. How about a sub?" She just laughed as Larry watched them exit the building in the distance with a grin the size of the Cheshire Cat. He loved being able to pick with her over her best friend. It was rare to see her with men - let alone outside of work.

As they walked about the place where they were filming, they set their eyes upon a nearby restaurant. With one look at each other and a nod, they went inside.

"So.. How's life?" He asked, perfectly perching his head into his palm as he gazed over at her. Laughing, she rolled her eyes.
"Life? Ha! I should be asking you that seeing as to how you've somehow got every girl in the world practically swooning over you." He grinned.
"Does that include you too?" She dropped her smile. At this response, he laughed and waved his hand. "I'm just kidding. I know you don't think of me like that. But, I am curious.." He trailed off. Raising her eyebrows quizzically, she stared intensely into his eyes.

"What?"
"Are you-? No.. Have you been seeing someone lately?"
"Ha! Who me?" She asked, glancing about herself.
"Well, who else?"
"I mean, I guess I am the sexiest thing since sex was invented." She grinned as she let her jacket slip off of her shoulder and giving him a playful gaze. They laughed. "But, actually no. I haven't really been interested in dating anyone. It's not my top priority or a need, so I can do without it." He nodded, biting his lips on the inside of his mouth as he looked away. "Well.. What about you? Seeing sexy ladies?" She shimmied.
"See them? Yes. Sleep with them? No. I don't date either."
"Hm. Then I guess we really haven't changed much." She mumbled to herself, but he still heard.

"But I guess that's good for the both of us.." He started, grabbing her attention. "..since we obviously will be getting pretty.. Uh.."
"Intimate.." She bit her nail as she cast her gaze to the side.
"Yeah.. But don't worry, I'll take great care of you." He said with a grin and bit lips. Raising his eyebrows at her, she laughed and used her hair to hide her embarrassment.
"Ew! Well I'll just tell you one thing; You can do whatever you want to my body, but you can't take my virginity." She winked.
"I mean.. I might.. If you fall.." He chuckled, earning a slap of the arm. "Ow." He laughed.
"Brian!" She sat back down with a huff. "When did you become so perverted?"
"Puberty.." He shrugged in a Matter-Of-Fact tone. She scoffed.
"Well thank God I've never seen it."
"Well I guess that's all about to change for you, Princess, now isn't it?"
"You're talking like a person who's had a few one night stands right now and it's getting to be really disgusting." She replied with a contorted face, crossing her arms and legs.
"Maybe I have.."

"No.." Her eyes went wide. "Brian, you didn't!?" He just cooley shrugged.
"I guess we'll never know."
"Brian! This is huge! Who was it and when?"
"Geez, such an invasion of privacy. Whatever happened to you being disgusted?"
"I meannnn.. You are my geeky best friend that I haven't seen in X amount of years so.. I guess any news would be good news right about now coming from you.." She said, toying with the spoon.
"Hm.." He sighed, gazing at her. "I'll tell you what.. I'll tell you every single thing that you could ever want to know about my relationships and love life if you win the bet."

"Bet?"
"Mmhmm." He nodded.
"What bet?"
"Exactly. Don't worry about it." He grinned.
"What are you talking about?"
"The bet. You'll know if you win, I swear."
"Brian. If you do not tell me what the bet is, I swear I'll-"

"Chicken Alfredo?" The waiter chimed in.
"Yes. That would be me." He said. After they were both served their food and started eating, Brian was the first to talk. "Geez, Soo. You seriously haven't changed your relationship status with food, have you?"
"Food is one sexy motherfu-"
"Yep. I got it." He laughed.
"And don't think I forgot, asshole. Tell me about this bet."
"Don't talk with your mouth full." She knew what he meant. "Besides, if you knew the bet, then I'd win."
"What? That's stupid."
"You're stupid."
"Not as stupid as you.. But come on, Briannnn. Tell meeeee."
"Not unless you want to lose."
"Ugh, you suck." He smiled.

"Soo, you know we start those classes tomorrow, right?"
"What classes?"
"Those intimacy classes..?"
"Oh, yeah.. What about them?"
"What time do we have to be there again?" She sat back with a scoff.
"I guess you have changed." She grinned questioningly. "Whatever happened to the punctual and responsible Brian my parents used to hound me to be more like?" He just chuckled, dodging the question.
"Life happens. Things change. Now tell me what time it starts."
"I'll just text you all the data."
"Thank you."
"Now Brian," She gave him a stern look. "Don't be late." He sweetly smiled as he twirled his fork preparing to take another bite.
"I guess we'll see.." He mumbled.
"What?"
"I said we should probably head back now. We've been here for a while." She checked the time.
"Oh, you're right. Let's just take this food to go."