Ch. 2: A Dragon's Call (Spyro's Story)

Now in the land full of dragons, in the place called Artisans, 2 sheep are shown out here in the area, tending their own grass. When suddenly, these sheep got burned and crisped up by what looks to be flames, and turn into butterflies. A dragonfly sweeps in and chase after the butterflies, eating him. This dragonfly is none other than Sparx.

"Ohhhhh boy!" Said Sparx "Thanks for whipping me on those butterflies Spyro, I really appreciate it."

"Yeah," said the voice "No problem."

This brave looking, purple dragon, Spyro catch up with Sparks as he already cooked two sheep. Spyro is able to catch up with his dragonfly brother.

"Well then Spyro," said Sparn while flying around Spyro "since there isn't really any trouble to look for, what you want to do?"

"I don't know really." Said Spyro "Since there aren't really any monster that could cost us trouble, there really nothing else to do now."

Spyro walks around the grass in the same spot and lays down there. Sparx flies around Spyro like crazy as Spyro just gonna lay down there on the grass, doing nothing at all out here in Artisans.

"So you're just gonna sit out here and do nothing?" Asked Sparx.

"Yup," Spyro answered "that's the plan."

Sparx face Spyro in the eyes and then flies around him: "But that's not fun."

"Just let me relax Sparx." Said Spyro "I had to hunt down and burn 20 sheep to release the butterflies so you can eat them and feed you. Not to mention you're gonna get fat afterwards from eating that many butterflies."

"*Gasp* I will not!" Shouted Sparx.

About seconds later later, his lower body shows a big belly below, starting to lower Sparx and Sparx struggles to fly back up, or even stay in one spot. Spyro just laying there on the ground, giving Sparx the "Are you sure about that?" face. Sparx smiled nervously and dropped on the ground, on his face, next to Spyro.

"Yeah," Spyro speaks "I didn't believe you wouldn't."

"Hey!" Shouted a random dragon "What's all the fuzzing?"

The dragon, Meatloaf comes down to check on Spyro and Sparx. Meatloaf is a fat, but rough orange dragon warrior with a mean looking axe. Trust me, he does respect Spyro, but hates his lazy side, especially when it was only for a few minutes.

"Aren't you supposed to training for the attack?" Asked Meatloaf.

"What attack?" Asked Spyro.

"The next attack from the enemy of course!" Shouted Meatloaf "Who else?"

"Well Meatloaf," Spyro speak "the thing is that I don't the point of training when I always climb on top of every battle, and thus I save the day multiple times, so, yeah."

After a little while, while Spyro giggles, Meatloaf swings his axe and pounds the ground, almost hitting and killing Spyro. Meatloaf gave Spyro that scary look.

"Listen Spyro!" Said Meatloaf "You'll never how strong your enemy will be if you don't start training. So you best start training by starting a proper, simple exercise, and you are taking that cubby fly and get him moving."

"Hey!" Shouted Sparx.

"Well boys?" Asked Meatloaf "What are you waiting for?"

Meatloaf is about to swing that axe of his. Spyro and Sparx got freighted by Meatloaf and runs off to escape his scary action. Meatloaf see Spyro and Sparx goes off elsewhere to escape from Meatloaf.