Ch. 81: Falvia's Hidden Potential

After escaping from the Rock Cobra and destroying it in cold ice, Sonic, Mega Man, and Kirby got back together with their team again after they are done fighting with the giant Cobra, seeing that everyone is now safe. Shantae and the others are relieved to see Sonic, Mega Man, and Kirby again, and the Cobra now slain. 

"Sonic! Mega Man! Kirby!" Shantae relieved, but glad "You boys are okay!" 

"Why wouldn't we?" Sonic asked "There no chance we're letting you have all the fun. You got to share some with us." 

Shantae giggles at Sonic, saying she is happy Sonic and the other 2 are okay. Now that the team is getting settled, Shantae and the rest see that Sonic and Mega Man are carrying what looks to be the possessed friends that were inside the Rock Cobra, but see they are not possessed from appearance. Spyro happens to recognize one of the small sidekicks, being his best friend, Sparx. 

"Is that, Sparx?" Asked Spyro, walking up to his leader. 

"You know one of them?" Asked Sonic. 

"Yeah, I do." Spyro answered. 

Mega Man and Kirby who was with Sonic inside the Rock Cobra confirmed with Sonic that they now know one of the small sidekicks, being Beat and Ribbon, especially Ribbon for Kirby's case, when this small fairy with a bow on her head should have been either Sonic or Shantae's world (the two last worlds after Kirby's), got the team thinking how did she manage to remain in Kirby's world when everyone else is transferred elsewhere thanks to Dark Sin's trick he pulled a long time ago. 

"You sure you know this fairy Kirby?" Asked Sonic. 

Kirby nodded at his leader, confirming he know who Ribbon is. Sonic, as well as Shantae, are really concerned about Ribbon when the rest of Kirby's friends and rivals are everywhere else but here in the other worlds they visited so far. 

"How come she didn't get teleported away by Dark Sin when we saved Banjo and Kazooie's world?" Asked Sonic. 

"Perhaps I can help answer that with a theory of mine." Falvia speaks "Normally, up to now, my father has an incredible power of teleporting anyone from different worlds to different ones, in certain areas he chooses, no matter where they may be. But since he didn't think of it as of yet until you saved Banjo and Kazooie's world from his control, it's possible that little fairy may have been eaten by the Cobra long before their world was purified. I am not sure how my father's fail to affect your fairy friend in any way. But at least the Cobra did her some favor and prevented her from being teleported away." 

"I agree." Mega Man added "The Cobra could have eaten this small fairy before we saved Banjo and Kazooie's world, and I had a hunch, Beat and the other two was the Cobra's latest meal."

"Sounds about right." Sonic agrees. 

Not a long time has passed, and the small sidekicks began to wake up, regaining their consciousness again in Mega Man and Sonic's hands. 

"They're waking up!" Mega Man said. 

Ribbon, Sparx, Omochao, and Beat began to open their eyes, their visions becoming blurry for just a moment, but became clear shortly after. 

"W-What....happened?" Ribbon said as she started waking up. 

Sparx, Beat, and Omochao also began to open their eyes and regaining their consciousness again. The first thing they see is the face of Sonic and Mega Man who is carrying them. Upon looking at Sonic and Mega Man's faces, only Omochao and Beat recognize one of them, while the other two don't.  

"Sonic?" Asked Omochao.

"How are you feeling buddy?" Sonic is concerned. 

"I feel really weird." Omochao stated, looking around and finds himself surrounded by Ribbon, Beat, and Sparx "Who are these other guys?"