Ch. 35: Hot Battle Zone

Back on the island of Peace Keepers, Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby are standing their grounds against the allies of theirs they encountered, being Knuckles The Echidna, Lobster Siren, Rush The Robot Dog, and Zan Partizanne, who are all corrupted by Dark Sin's darkness and mind control to do his bittings. Both sides stand their grounds against one and another as they are about to begin their battle in this desert like canyon. Knuckles pounds his fists together, growling  at them.

"Say goodbye to your worthless lives." Knuckles said "You're in for a world of pain now!"

Shantae gave Knuckles the look and stick her tongue out, ticking him off and hitting a nerve, forcing Knuckles to go charging at them with anger.

"NOW YOU'RE DEAD!!!" Knuckles screams.

"LOOK OUT!!" Mega Man shouted.

Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby dodged Knuckles' incoming attack and made him punched a pillar behind, destroyed it completely and sent parts flying forward. Zan Partizanne aims her lighting weapon at the heroes, look furiously.

"The time to attack has begun!" Shouted Zan.

Zan fires a electric beam at the heroes at full speed. Mega Man switched to his Lighting Form and gets hits and endure the lighting strike from Zan. Mega Man fights back by charging up his Mega Buster and fires a electric sphere at Zan. Lobster Siren gets in the way and reflects the sphere back with her Abdomen. Mega Man ducked to avoid the sphere, and he and Kirby goes on to fight Zan, Lobster Siren, and Rush head on. Shantae was about to join Mega Man and Kirby in their fight, until Shantae stopped and gets yank in somehow. It happens to be Knuckles who grabbed Shantae by the hair, looking really upset at her.

"You're not going anywhere Missy." Knuckles said aggressively.

Knuckles yank Shantae and slams her into the hard ground. Then grabbed her by the neck and punched her in the far East side, slamming right into a rocky wall.

"That's for that hair whipping in the face and that stupid face you made." Said Knuckles.

Knuckles follows Shantae to continue the fight with her. Shantae gets off the wall, recovered a bit. She sees Knuckles incoming, and dodged his attack and made him crash into a wall.

"You decide to fight a girl over a man huh?" Asked Shantae "Talk about lack of manner."

"SHUT UP YOU UNDERDRESSED WITCH!!" Knuckles screams "I'M NO SIMP!!"

"Yes you.....wait what?" Shantae questioned, confused what Knuckles said.

Knuckles attacks Shantae aggressively, landing strong punches to pull off, and punched her in the face forward, crashing her near the tunnel where she and the boys came out.

"What the heck is a simp? Asked Shantae "Some stupid internet meme?"

Shantae once again gets off a wall she crashed into and land. She can see Knuckles coming for the same attack. Seeing that Knuckles is about 15 feet away, Shantae took the opportunity to start on her belly dance and transforms into a little Monkey. Shantae in her Monkey form jumps up high and avoid Knuckles. After that jump, Knuckles has no idea where Shantae is, looking confused.

"Where did that stupid kid go?" Asked Knuckles.

"A KID?!?!" Shantae screams "I'M 18 YOU JERK!!" 

Knuckles looks up and found Shantae in her Monkey form, diving towards and landing on his face. By the time she landed on Knuckles' face, she begins scratching his face and start making what sound like to be cat noises in a form of a Monkey.

"AHHHHH!! Knuckles screams "GET OFF OF ME!!"

Knuckles continues to get scratched repeatedly by Shantae in her Monkey form, struggles to get her off. Knuckles eventually got Shantae off of him and toss Shantae elsewhere, forcing Shantae to change back to her normal form. Knuckles continues his battle with Shantae.