Ch. 27: Temple Arena

Back to the empty temple in Banjo and Kazooie's world where Sonic, Shantae, and the rest have found the first Infinite Rudy and have been confronted by a shadow warrior named Pansà, Sonic, Shantae, and the rest of the heroes are about to throw down in a incredible battle against one of Elite Force's members.

"Say goodnight you pitiful sinners." Said Pansà "Your journey ends here."

"Why not say that to our faces up close Edge Teen?" Sonic bet.

Pansà got triggered by Sonic's words, made him go charging at them with large shadow fists he calls, Shadow Justice. Sonic, Shantae, and the rest also goes on charging at Pansà as well, forcing them to clash and pushed back by a force. When Pansà got pushed back by a force, Pansà uses his next attack being Shadow Demons. Pansà summons what looks to be mini shadow balls with strange crys. Pansà launched the attack at them at full force. Kirby is determined to jump into the attack, ditched the Rock ability he was carrying for a while now, and inhales the shadow balls, gaining Pansà's copy ability and have his hair style as a copy ability hat.

"What?!" Pansà surprised as he witnessed Kirby's copy ability.

Kirby makes the first attack to Pansà by using Pansà's attack being the Holy Scream, unleashing a shadowy, dark beam coming from his mouth. Pansà counters the attack with the same attack, the Holy Scream, clashing both attacks. With Pansà busy with the Holy Scream, Mega Man and Spyro quickly gets pass Pansà and appears right behind him. Mega Man charge up his Mega Buster and Spyro charge up his fire breath. Once fully charged, Mega Man and Spyro unleashed their attacks, dealt some pain to Pansà and interrupts his Holy Scream, getting him a taste of his own attack thanks to Kirby with his copy ability.

"You're all toast now!" Spyro said.

"No match." Pansà replied.

Pansà makes a quick turn around and starts to throw very fast punches at both Mega Man and Spyro. Both Mega Man and Spyro takes the beating from Pansà, feeling the effort. Mega Man is able to deliver a Hard Knuckle to Pansà while taking a beating and sent him into the air. Spyro quickly flies up and have his tail ready for a Ice Tail.

"Just for the record," Spyro said "it wasn't so "ice" to meet ya!"

Spyro gives Pansà a taste of his Ice Tail attack, slamming him into the ground.

"(Groan in pain) Why is it that such sinful fools have to make such disgraceful puns?"

Pansà sees Spyro coming at with a fire charge attack. Pansà have dodged Spyro's flame charge, but only to get himself caught by Banjo when Banjo grabs her with his bare hands.

"Got ya!!" Said Banjo.

Banjo starts to squeeze Pansà with Kazooie pecking him in the head. While being squeezed and pecked by the duo, Pansà slams his head twice to hit both Banjo and Kazooie in the head, stunning them and making Banjo loosen up Pansà, giving Pansà the opportunity to give Banjo a elbow smash to back off.

"I'll end your existence!!" Pansà shouted.

Pansà have his Shadow Justice attack ready, enlarging his shadowy fists, and punishes Banjo and Kazooie, throwing heavy punches to deal some serious pain. Pansà landed one strong punch that sent the duo flying across the air and slams them into the wall. When Banjo and Kazooie slammed into the wall, Pansà have his shadowy fist and goes to deliver the blow. Thankfully for the duo, Shantae steps in and cancel out Pansà's attack by countering with a Spiral Kick, stopping the Shadow Justice.

"Not on my watch pal!" Shantae shouted.

Shantae wraps Pansà around with her hair by the neck, and yank him in. Shantae set her fist on fire and punch Pansà in the face, loosen up her hair, and sent him back, away from her and Banjo and Kazooie. While Pansà is flying back by Shantae, Sonic speeds by and attack Pansà forcefully using his boost attacks, delivering strong punishment, and then landed a Homing Attack through the ground, dragging him through. Pansà is able to charge up his power to unleash a blast called the Shadow Blast that pushes Sonic away, getting him off.