Ch. 18: Mega Man vs. Klungo

Now back to The Treasure Trove Cove world, Mega Man is about to prepare himself to battle Klungo, Gruntilda's ugly looking ogre with a horrible accent, but with a brain of a genius. Klungo growls at Mega Man aggressively, showing that he is not gonna hold anything back. 

"Klungo hates metal man!" Klungo shouted "Klungo crush metal man to pieces!!"

The battle begins with Klungo attempting to crush Mega Man by sitting on him. Mega Man quickly back off, avoiding Klungo's bottom attack, making hit the sand instead. Mega Man takes a quick scan of the ocean water, and gains the water Form. Just behind Klungo, Mega Man blasts Klungo from behind with a intense hydro blast with his Mega Buster, unleashing the blast of a giant water bubble that hurt and soaked Klungo. Klungo screams in pain and finds himself all wet. 

"STUPID ROBOT MAN!" Shouted Klungo "Klungo wet now!"

Klungo has landed a massive kick on Mega Man with a mean foot, pushing Mega Man back to the start where Mega Man came to Treasure Trove Cove. With Mega Man down, Klungo pulls out a potion out of nowhere, and drinks it, turning him invisible for a limited time. 

"HAHAHA!" Klungo laughed "Rusty sinner no see Klungo now!"

As Klungo turns invisible, Mega Man rises up to keep up the fight. Once he got up, he does not see Klungo anywhere, made him wondered where did he go. 

"Where did that ugly fellow go?" Mega Man asked.

"UGLY?!" Klungo been offended by Mega Man's words.

Klungo gives Mega Man a hard beating by starting off throwing some hard punches at him, keeping the pressure going as the beat down goes on. 

"NOBODY CALL KLUNGO UGLY!!" Shouted Klungo, giving away his position as he continue to beat up Mega Man "KLUNGO SMASH METAL MAN!!"

Whatever Klungo is doing, Mega Man is being lifted off the ground and being thrown at the rocky pillar, forcefully Mega Man to crash through one, and crash through the sand near a ship in a hole of water. Mega Man rose up after that beating from Klungo and see he is near a ship that is nowhere near the ocean.  

"Why there is there ship here?" Asked Mega Man.

Before Mega Man could get his answer, he feels that Klungo is coming. By paying close attention, Mega Man spotted big footprints that appeared out of nowhere, assuming it's Klungo coming at him without even seeing him, realizing that Klungo did something to turn invisible so Mega Man cannot see him. 

"Nice try mud face!" Said Mega Man.

Mega Man switched to his Rocket Form and fires many rockets at Klungo, landing a direct hit and cover Klungo with a mist of smoke and sand. After that attack from Mega Man, and the mist cleared, Klungo has revealed his appearance to Mega Man, seeing that the potion he drank to make him invisible has wear off. 

"Sorry pal!" Mega Man said, switching to his Blast Form now "You got to do a lot better than that!" 

Mega Man activate his Power Gear, unleashing a large blast mine that is ready to go any minute now. Seeing that Klungo is near the rocky pillar where Mega Man crashed through, Klungo collapse the pillar by knocking out its weak point, bringing the whole pillar down in pieces. The blast mine made contact with the broken pillar, and exploded as a result, resulting a huge blast. After the blast, Mega Man see the pillar that Klungo knocked down is in a a form of much smaller pieces, and see that Klungo is now gone, nowhere to be found. His Power Gear now wore off. 

"Now where did he go?" Asked Mega Man "That blast couldn't incinerate that guy. Can it?" 

Not paying attention, Mega Man gets ambushed by Klungo from behind with Klungo hitting Mega Man with a big rock. After hitting Mega Man with that rock, Klungo pounds Mega Man with some of his punches from behind, then grabs Mega Man and throws at the ship that is behind them. Mega Man crashed through and snapped the lookout pole, and crashed on the floor, with that pole now dropped on him, trapping him.