Ch. 83: Boss Battle Royale!

Hello there fellow readers!! It's me, SonicStarGenie, the author behind this story. Now before you could proceed reading this story (unless you're a newcomer that just finished the last chapter, then you can skip this for now and continue reading on if you like), I would to apologize to all my readers of The Team Of Heart And Hope for the lack of context lately, and by lack of context, I mean the chapters that supposed to be coming since early July, but that didn't as the last one was released in June 30th, and here we are now in July 23th, it's been almost a month now since the last chapter. I am very sorry that I couldn't update the story for you guys lately this month. I was struggling with life lately since the beginning of July, and by life, I am talking about Summer school, a place/program I am not a big fan of, nor did I agreed to sign up for my "future" the teachers quoted. To make long story short, my schedule was packed with tons of assignments I needed to get done, and boy, was I so frustrated by the unnecessary pressure the authorities have weigh on, having to learn random knowledge I am unlikely to take advantage of anyway. And the fact I was had to do all the work to do for the summer each week, it had left me worn out. So worn out, I barely had any energy left to even work on this story for you guys, and that pain I have go through is not yet over as we speak.

So I am very sorry why I updated this story so late, I am really. School was a pain, felt nearly empty each day, teachers keep sending me the same annoying emails every day, it is torture. Please accept this latest chapter as my way to apologize for the lack of context. And don't worry! More are still coming as I gonna continue on developing this story to the very finish. But the situation I am in now, delays for this story possibly may become a bit more common than I want them to.

But anyway, that's all I got to say. Please enjoy this latest chapter of The Team Of Heart And Hope and stay tune for future chapters coming your way. Without further ado, enjoy this latest chapter and hope to see you in the next one!

Back to King Dedede's castle, Sonic, Shantae, and their team have made it to the throne room where they found and encounter 4 more possessed figures that fell victim to Dark Sin's darkness, being Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily, Money Bags, and Squid Baron. During their encounter, the two evil geniuses, the money spamming bear, and the big octopus have the Infinite Ruby the heroes were looking, and upon failing to give them the Ruby, and falsely accusing them of ruining Dark Sin's plan by defaulting and canceling out the mess he left behind, declared a battle against them to hopefully stop from ruining Dark Sin's plan any further, leaving the heroes no choice but to battle them to win the Ruby and bring them their enemies back to their senses.

"Get ready to shake it mortals!!" Yelled Squid Baron "Our battle is going to shake the world, the audience will feel the r-"

"ENOUGH TALK!!" Dr. Wily shouted "The time of talking ends now! Prepare to meet your doom you rotten scum! Your line ends here!"

The battle starts with Dr. Wily ramming towards them, causing the team to move out of the way as they are surprised by his surprise attack. Dr. Eggman decides to team up with Wily while Money Bags go with Squid Baron. Money Bags climbs up top of Squid Baron, with his money sack ready.

"All right now my big slimy friend!" Money Bags said "Show these naughty kids what you're made of."

"With pleasure!" Squid Baron responded "Hang on!"

Squid Baron builds up speed and spinning towards our heroes, with Money Bags holding his sack straight up. As the team was avoiding Dr. Wily's and Dr. Eggman's projectiles, Falvia sees Squid Baron and Money Bags incoming, alerting the heroes. Kirby is the first to notice and seeing Squid Baron and Money Bags charging at them. Kirby focuses on his ability and summons leaves by his side, forming a wall and make it as trick as he can by forming as many leaves as he could. Unfortunately, the wall didn't really stop Squid Baron and Money Bags as Squid Baron just ram through it with no problem. However, it did cost Squid Baron and Money Bags as they got leaves all over their faces, especially Squid Baron.