Ch. 41: Shocking Feelings

Back on Magic Crafters island where Shantae and the boys (with Spyro now joining then when Marx blasted him off) met and encountered Zapple, Omega, Crash Man, and Dyna Blade. Zapple has set up and brought up an electrical field that traps everyone inside the island, and within minutes, the whole island will soon be destroyed by this Zapple's electrical field, and possibly kills everyone, and Shantae and her team have to defeat them before it's too late.

Now Shantae, Spyro, Kirby, and Mega Man are now about to throw down to take on Zapple, Crash Man, Omega, and Dyna Blade. Dyna Blade speeches loudly as her battle cry, and Zapple and the two robots are preparing themselves to fight against the heroes in this shocking fight.

"AH YEAH BABY!!" Yelled Zapple "LET'S THIS PARTY STARTED!!"

Zapple, Crash Man, and Omega starts the battle with a super charge shockwave and charged up beam/bomb. Shantae and the boys quickly dodges the attacks from Zapple and the robots. The young heroes can Dyna Blade's battle cry, and she has throws blade feathers at the heroes. Mega Man and Spyro counters the feather by charging the Mega Buster and Fire Breath, releasing it afterwards and destroying Dyna Blade's feathers. Seeing her blade feathers destroyed has angered Dyna Blade, making her speech even loud. Shantae sees that Spyro can have some advantage battling Dyna Blade if they fight in the air. 

"Spyro!" Shantae speaks "You think you can handle that giant bird up there?" 

"That bird should be no problem with me!" Spyro accepts Shantae's request "I'll cook it up real good."

Spyro flies up into the air to battle and deal with Dyna Blade, while Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby deals with Zapple, Crash Man, and Omega. Seeing the electric half genie and two robots in front, Omega turns his hands into machine guns and starts firing at them. Shantae shields herself and the boys with her invincible bubble, blocking reflecting Omega's bullets from his machine gun. Shantae pushes back by unleashing her flamethrower at Zapple and the robots. Zapple and the robots takes cover and attempts to block the flames with their arms, feeling the burn. While feeling the burn, Zapple and Omega pushes through by punching the flamethrower, Omega with his own fists, while Zapple uses her magic to pulls off some thunder punches. Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby can see Zapple and Omega are punching through Shantae's flamethrower. 

"They're punching through!" Shantae said. 

Mega Man decides to help out turn the tables into their favor by activating the Power Gear for increase power. Mega Man switched to his Air Form and charged up his Mega Buster for a powerful gust of air to push Zapple and Omega (as well as Crash Man). The Mega Buster was fully charged, and Mega Man released a strong gust of wind from his Mega Buster, blowing Zapple and Omega away and they both crashed onto Crash Man, almost pushing them off the edge. After a while, the Power Gear wore off. 

"Thanks for the helping hand Mega Man." Shantae thanked Mega Man.

"Don't thank me yet." Mega Man replied "Our business isn't done yet."

The heroes watches Zapple, Omega, and Crash Man rising from the ground, looking upset after Mega Man released the strong gust of wind with the power of the Power Gear to boost his strength. 

"Seriously tin can?" Asked Zapple referring to Mega Man "A gust wind? How about trying out my thundering wrath with my Lighting!!?"

Zapple unleashes an lighting strike at Shantae, Mega Man, and Kirby as a payback for the gust wind from Mega Man. Kirby protects his friends by sucking in the lighting strike from Zapple, absorbing it and claiming her copy ability. Kirby even have Zapple's hairdo, surprising Zapple after witnessing Kirby asorbing the lighting strike, gaining her abilities.