Ch. 57: Poisonous Predators

Back inside the chemical plant, our elegant, yet brave half genie Shantae has traveled through the dangers in this chemical plant to hunt down the allies/enemies, who were possessed and taken over by Dark Sin. There, she has found a ripped looking zombie and a reptilian predator as a detective, Abner Cadaver, and Vector The Crocodile. At first, the two big guys has taken Shantae too lightly, treating her statement as a joke, but later got serious as they both threaten to fight Shantae. Knowing the common way to bring Abner and Vector back, Shantae accepts their challenge to a brawl in hopes of bringing them back to normal. Can the half genie win?

Anyway, back inside the chemical plant, Shantae is preparing to fight Abner, and Vector in this acid brawl. A fight for a small genie, against a bug muscled, brain eating zombie, and a reptilian creature.

"Get ready sweetie!" Vector said "We followers of the Lord won't go easy on you."

"Good to hear." Shantae said as she holds both of her fists up "I don't need you to."

"Then let's this show on the road!" Shouted Abner.

The battle begins with Abner and Vector runs after Shantae. Shantae times her times the two monsters by simply dodging by jumping over them to avoid their impact charging and made them hit the wall near the door she came through. Shantae managed to land behind them afterwards.

"Cheap trick dodging like that." Vector said.

"Don't worry," Shantae said "here I am now!"

She have separated the two monsters by wrapping her hair around Vector's feet, dragged him in and toss him at the opposite side, away from Abner. Once Vector gets up from the metal platforms and turns around to face Shantae, Shantae begins to hair whip, giving a good whipping he is asking for. She then kicked Vector in the gut, pushing him back a little. While Shantae focuses on Vector on the Abner walk up to Shantae without Shantae noticing, and pounds her in the head, leaving her stunned and vulnerable.

"Neat trick girly." Said Abner "But now it's our turn."

Abner behinds to slams Shantae on the metal platforms as hard as he could, lending Vector a hand by smacking Shantae around.

"Hey Crocodile Man!" Said Abner "Catch!"

Abner toss Shantae at Vector just for Vector to pound her into the platform. After being thrown around, Shantae see Vector going for a punch, Shantae moves back to avoid his punch. Abner saw the half genie coming and grabbed onto her, locking her in place.

"Where you think you're going Missy?" Asked Abner.

As she struggles to break loose from Abner's grasp, she surprisingly transforms into a Newt, catching Abner off guard and thus, Shantae was freed.

"What the?!" Abner surprised.

Abner sees Shantae has transformed into a small Newt, just below at his feet. Vector see his zombie companion confused and Shantae as a small Newt.

"What the hell are you waiting for Slowpoke?" Vector asked "Crush her!!" \

Seeing Shantae small and even fragile to break, Abner prepares to crush Shantae with his own bare hands. Luckily for Shantae, she managed to dash away from Abner before he could crush her, thanks for her Newt fusion. After dashing to safety, Shantae transforms back to her normal form, but soon about to transform again by performing her belly dance.

"What is she doing now?" Asked Abner.

Vector joined up with Abner, looking as confused as he is seeing what is Shantae is doing. Shantae finished her belly dance and transformed into a elephant. She makes a trumpeting sound and charges at both Vector and Abner together, tackling them against the wall. While being faced against the wall, both Vector and Abner pushed their limits in strength to push against Shantae in her elephant form.