Ch. 61: Kirby vs. Zazz/Daroach

Back in the fun house (Bounce Man's stage), Kirby and Falvia have reached the end of their hunt and found the possessed captives being Zazz and Daroach. The duo did got the loose ends as a result when Falvia got eaten by Zazz's demon ball for a pet when Falvia keeps convincing Daroach and Zazz that whatever her father is doing too reckless. With Falvia trapped inside the floating ball monster, Kirby now battles Zazz and Daroach together in order not just save Falvia from the monster, but also saves Zazz and Daroach as well from Dark Sin's control.

"No backing down now pink child." Said Daroach "The time of battle starts now!"

"Let him have it boy!" Shouted Zazz.

The battle begins with Zazz's pet firing stars at Kirby. Kirby dodges those stars, and ate the last one by sticking it with his tongue and swallow it whole. Kirby faces both Zazz and Daroach with confident look. 

"Hungry little guy?" Asked Zazz "Don't worry! There more where that came from!" 

Zazz pounds his demon pet in the head to launch more stars to fire at Kirby. Only this time, Daroach throws and stabs the stars with ice shards, giving the stars the icy effect. Kirby dodges the stars, where the stars hits and the freezes some parts of the floor to be slippery. With the last star incoming, Kirby ditched the Toad ability, causing the ability star to come bouncing off and losing the toad hat. Then he sucks in the last star, gaining a new Copy Ability of Ice, receiving the ice hat. This left Daroach and Zazz surprised to see Kirby had the ability to copy other ability of others and things he eats. 

"What the what was that?" Asked Zazz "He just stole your ice effects Mouse Dude!" 

"Hmm, this could explain why Lord Sin failed to destroy these sinners." Daroach added "These sinners while quite the massive criminals they are, they are surprisingly unpredictable." 

"It won't unpredictable for long we flatten this puff ball!" Zazz shouted. 

The demon stops floating, and starts bouncing, attempting to crush Kirby with Zazz and Daroach holding. Kirby runs away from the demon monster to avoid being crushed. As Kirby runs, Daroach pulls out his fire wand, and fires a fireball at Kirby. Kirby sees the fireball incoming and use his ice breath to freeze the fireball, kicking it back to them which hit Zazz in the face. 

"Ouch!" Zazz expressed "Why you little!!"

Zazz have his demon pet to keep on attempting to crush our pink hero. Daroach fires a another fireball attack, which ended being frozen solid again by Kirby's ice breath, gets reflected back and hits Zazz in the face again, shattering it afterwards. 

"Run all you want pink fool," Daroach said "but it won't do you any good." 

Daroach charges up his wand to increase his fireball power, then unleashed a bigger fireball than before. Just before both Daroach and Zazz knows it, Kirby jumps up, avoiding the fireball attack, and the demon monster, landing on top of it with Zazz and Daroach. 

"What you doing?" Asked Zazz "This ain't your ride!" 

By the time Kirby is on top of the demon monster, unleash a frosty burst which ended freezing both Daroach and Zazz all together. With the two of them frozen, Kirby kicked them both out of the demon monster. Daroach and Zazz is able to break free of their ice prison shortly after by slamming at wall that caused them to be broken free of the ice. As they risen up from the ground, they see Kirby is now in control of Zazz's demon pet, seeing he is harming the demon to free Falvia inside the demon. 

"Hey!" Shouted Zazz "You stay away from my pet you Puff Ball!" 

Zazz goes on after Kirby to save his demon ball pet from Kirby harming him any further. Daroach assists Zazz by running with him too, charging up his fireball and fires at Kirby, managed to land a solid hit on Kirby, getting him off of the demon. Kirby is able to tank the hit and keep the ice ability despite how strong it was Daroach made it to be. Both Zazz and Daroach climb on board of the demon monster, begins to float up and faces Kirby.