Ch. 3: Hungry In The Darkness (Kirby's Story)

Going into the world of Pop Star, in a land known as Dream Land. In this land lives a pink, cuddly creature name Kirby. We see Kirby is at home, sleeping with about 12 eaten apples on the floor. After a little while later, Kirby wakes up from his sleeping, making a big yawn. Kirby takes off his night hat and rubs his Kirby for better vision. Kirby steps out of his house and starts to wander across Dream Land. As Kirby wanders across Dream Land, many of the Dream Land folk greets Kirby a good morning to him. Kirby ended up finding a apple tree in his path. Kirby decides to climb on top of the tree and rips off two apples. Kirby jumps down on the ground, bounce about twice and drops the apples. He later picks them up and eats them as his balance breakfast. Once Kirby was done, he continues to wander around in Dream Land. As Kirby moves across Dream Land, he continues to get greeted by many other citizens he passes, making him smile and wave as he walk. As Kirby continues to walk ahead, about a block away from Kirby, inside a small, but nice house, we meet up with Kirby's tiny, but friendly Ally, also his presumed love interest, Ribbon, his creative, cheerful artist, Adeleine, and his (former), enemy, but now friend and Ally, Taranza, having lunch together as one. As the threesome continues to eat, Taranza peaks out of the window for a just a second and spot Kirby walking by.

"Hey you guys." Said Taranza, "I see Kirby nearby."

Ribbon and Adeleine comes over to spot Kirby walking by.

"It really is him." Said Ribbon.

"You guys think we meet up with him?" Adeleine asked.

"I don't see why not." Taranza answers.

The three friends finish off their meals and steps out of the nice house to join Kirby in his travel. As Kirby continues to walk, he encountered  the threesome themselves, Ribbon, Adeleine, and Taranza.

"Hi Kirby!" Greeted Ribbon.

Kirby waves and give them signs of greet meeting and happy smiles.

"You seem to be in a good mood pal." Taranza assumes "Anything special to do today?"

Kirby couldn't speak, but he did behaved happily, showing them that Kirby does something to do. Ribbon, Adeleine, and Taranza ask if they can join Kirby on his travels. Kirby accepted their request happily. Everyone including Kirby jumps up cheerfully together, and walks across Dream Land, walking together as a group. Later on that same day on Dream Land, we move on to the place called Dedede Castle. And inside this castle lives a big, selfish, lousy penguin known as King Dedede. Now inside this castle, a row of creatures called Waddle Dees in line in the castle, carrying food with them to give to King Dedede. King Dedede is just at his throne, eating all the food the Waddle Dees have delivered. Really surprising how King Dedede can eat so much and still haven't changed much after all these years. While King Dedede is eating the Waddle Dees keeps the food going, King Dedede's servant, Escargoon The Snail came back to Dedede castle with report to King Dedede.

"What you got for me Escargoon?" Asked King Dedede.

"Well sir," said Escargoon "I'm pretty sure you're aware that today marks your 28th anniversary as king."

"Indeed it has." King Dedede responds "And I want this year of mine to be lot bigger this time! I want a big party for this year. I want food, guests, food, music, more food. Get the picture?"

"Yes, yes." Said Escargoon "Everything is set as you plan. Tho there is one problem you should be aware of really, despite your anniversary."

King Dedede realizes what Escargoon means, and thus King Dedede got a bit upset about it. The problem King Dedede has to take care of is Kirby since Kirby is usually gets all the attention and King Dedede is barely getting any. King Dedede orders the Waddle Dees to stop supplying food and leave him alone with Escargoon. As the Waddle Dees, King Dedede thinks of a plan to take Kirby out of the picture for his 28th anniversary. While thinking, behind the pillar behind King Dedede and Escargoon, Dark Sin has made it into this world and first entered Dedede Castle. Dark Sin takes a good look at King Dedede, looking all mean and grumpy. Dark Sin finds King Dedede as a good target.